Co-ed Triple H Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who was your Triple H bias?

• Hyuna

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • E'Dawn

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Hui

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

Who else remembers and misses Triple H? Welcome to their official discussion thread ~

rules:

☛ no bashing/hateful comments allowed
☛ be respectful to the group/idols/other users
☛ no spam allowed
☛ enjoy this thread/your time here ~

tripleh.png
b81e4752e61b9b4b2c9140b9c2c396a3.jpg
e0bab17cdce2b0544d97bbe800f4b104bd2b23e7_hq.jpg

tenor.gif
original.gif

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi

😢 I think this is one of the last performances they gave us as a group. If not THE last one.
Hyuna really handled tripping like an absolute champ. E'dawn just picked her up and then they performed their hardest. They were such a good trio!

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I absolutely loved their energy and their sound, they got along well and that transmitted into the performances. I have always loved Hyuna and seeing her interact with Hyojong and Hui was so nice ㅠᆺㅠ

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
I still believe they can come back... not for a while but someday. They had such a good synergy as artists not just friends, I really think once ptg members are released from cube they could reconvene and do some special anniversary type thing. Hyuna has a real talent for keeping professional connections... never give up!!!!! T__T ❤

D

Dremes

They made such good music, I'm still surprised that they were in a Subunit! I loved the stage as soon as Hyuna and Hyojung had announced that they were dating! Hyuna was so shy!