Top 10 FanFic Tropes.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

โ„œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”…๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
โœง Cutie Xiumin โœง
Xiumin
โœง XiuXiu โœง
If your somebody who likes reading or fanfics in general, what are your top 10 fanfic genres? If you don't have 10 favs you can comment your top 5!​

Here are mine!
1. Enemies to Lovers. (What can I say?)
2. Fake Relationship (THIS)
3. High School AU.
4. Historical AU.
5. ABO (DONT COME AT ME, I JUST LIKE THE CREATIVITY.)
6. Soul Mate AU. <3
7. Sharing a bed.
8. Drunken confession.
9. Fantasy AU. (Zombies, vampires, not real, etc.)
10. Wrist Band AU.

Notable ones that didn't make it!
Romance, Revenge AU, Fal Family.

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Enemies to Lovers mainly

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Random encounter/Online Friends meet is good too!

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
01) Enemies to lovers (what can i say ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ iโ€™m queer lol)
02) Best friends to lovers (bonus if theyโ€™re childhood friends or roommates)
03) any au where theyโ€™re fighters :] (bonus if they first realise they like each other when theyโ€™re sparring/training)
04) mutual pining/idiots in love (bonus if all the people around them know)
05) Soulmate AUs (aughhhhhh- such a sucker for those-)
06) Fantasy AUs (extra bonus if itโ€™s mundane fantasy, like vampires running a coffee shop)
07) mafia aus (i feel so basic- akjsjkdkjjd)
08) modern/normal au (so likeโ€ฆ college/high school/coffeeshop au, bonus if itโ€™s a library au, and extra extra bonus if they still have to do The Quest but without magic <3333)
09) Time Traveler/Immortal (can be annoyed at each other, helping each other, whatever, and can even be non-intentional time travel and no immortal, so like,,,, reincarnation au with time travel :3)
10) Body swap au (permanent until they figure out how the hell to switch back, bonus if people joke theyโ€™re twins already and they have to pretend to be each other :3 extra bonus if they find pictures of themself in each othersโ€™ rooms BUT they both have roommates so they dont know who has a crush on them and after they manage to switch back they smooch <33333)

i also really adore found family <333