Thread Disappeared?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I didnโ€™t delete it but in the past when I was a mod I have had to delete threads like this.
The reasoning being that these confessions can become malicious towards other users, can contain inappropriate language, or are cruel in some other way.
Not saying that your thread would have ended up that way. But in the past threads like these have not ended well, so theyโ€™ve essentially been banned.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I didnโ€™t delete it but in the past when I was a mod I have had to delete threads like this.
The reasoning being that these confessions can become malicious towards other users, can contain inappropriate language, or are cruel in some other way.
Not saying that your thread would have ended up that way. But in the past threads like these have not ended well, so theyโ€™ve essentially been banned.
ahh ok thank you for the explanation!

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I made a thread called "anonymous confessions" and it has been deleted..?
I'm not sure why, and I wasn't given any type of warning.
Can someone please explain..?
And also, in case if any users was to post a negative confession about another user here in the forums, it could cause drama/tension between them both and that can eventually result to possibly both of them receiving a warning.

I made a thread called "anonymous confessions" and it has been deleted..?
I'm not sure why, and I wasn't given any type of warning.
Can someone please explain..?
i made a forum i forgot what it was called and it disappeared i think i made it on saturday or sunday

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member