Thoughts on the New (Pink Venom) Album Coming Out (BLACKPINK)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I posted it on my profile but I have a feeling we're just gonna get another Teddy replica that follows the same formula as 90% of bp songs. That doesn't mean it'll be bad, it just won't feel original or different. It'll be more like they didn't try at all. But I don't blame them. HYLT has many more views than Lovesick Girls despite HYLT being a prerelease. HYLT follows the formula and Lovesick Girls does not. But I think regardless of if it's original or not it's going to get a lot of attention due to the length of the hiatus and their fandom size.

Kplixel

Kpop Fan
Website
kproflieskplixel.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Winter
Sunoo
I posted it on my profile but I have a feeling we're just gonna get another Teddy replica that follows the same formula as 90% of bp songs. That doesn't mean it'll be bad, it just won't feel original or different. It'll be more like they didn't try at all. But I don't blame them. HYLT has many more views than Lovesick Girls despite HYLT being a prerelease. HYLT follows the formula and Lovesick Girls does not. But I think regardless of if it's original or not it's going to get a lot of attention due to the length of the hiatus and their fandom size.
ok girl u know a bunch and im really tryna figure out what ur saying LMAO BUT SLAY!!