Thoughts on Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

I was on twitter and i saw that many people disliked it, i wanted to know what ur thoughts on it is.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I wasnt calling zimzalabim the iconic rv summer song for 2019 and umpah umpah was great it was memorable and goes in the summer hall of fame

B

blink

I liked it but I am with the crowd that said it was a slight let down
Hmm, i get what you mean. The song was a bit eccentric at first but i gave it a few tries and it grew on me. The change of beat kinda put me off..

Xave

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Jiheon
Roa
Jisun
Hmm, i get what you mean. The song was a bit eccentric at first but i gave it a few tries and it grew on me. The change of beat kinda put me off..
Yea same here, it took me a few listens to come around but Umpah umpah caught me immediately lol

B

blink

Yea same here, it took me a few listens to come around but Umpah umpah caught me immediately lol
Whenever they say Umpah Umpah i get reminded of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ( A movie ) It's odd and i kinda chuckle...

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
I loved the song, Zimzalabim disappointed me so much so it was nice hearing a song that I actually like, their previous comeback is probably on my "worst kpop songs ever list" and this one is probably in my top 50 list.

M

myheartizomg

Not that different from Zimzalabim but I expected to like it less, not my jam but also not terrible.
I need more songs like Ice Cream Cake/Bad Boy 🥺

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
definitely liked it more than their recent comebacks. tbh i haven't liked any of their title tracks from bad boy to zimzalabim, so i found umpah umpah to be a refreshing change, although in the grander scheme of rv's discography it's definitely not one of my favorites. its solidly nice. reminds me of the kind of summery boppy song you'd hear in an early 2000s summer chick flick where a city girl goes to spend the summer at a beach town and develops a romance with some surfer dude who works at the boardwalk eatery and initially dislikes her bc she's from the city. lol

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
For me it's sounds pretty generic and doesn't really fit with the rest of rv's discography. Prefer Zimzalabim over 2Umpah.