This is my thanksgiving gift

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do I like polls too much

• Total voters

crapplesauce

Kpop Fan
Website
hallyucentral.com
Hello!! You may or may not recognize me but I am back. I left for a bit to focus on my grades and I’m back for a thanksgiving gift. Of course I still have some things to catch up on (with grades) but for the most part I’m back. Your welcome @angelcore 🀭🀭. And if you don’t know me I was @ChimChimisahim but I forgot my password. And then @ChoclateChim. But I wanted that account to be deleted so I wouldn’t be tempted to go back on.
My dms are always open as well. My pronouns are she/they. And I love making new companions. If I don’t answer you I’m probably in school.
Reason why you should like me 😏😏
1. I’m cool
2. I like anime
3. I’m starting to get into jpop and stuff
4. I have nice bones
5. I keep the chats interesting
6. Just becuase
7. I have nice hair
8. I don’t do drugs

Last edited:

Lost_in_the_Dream

πŸŒžπ—™π˜‚π—Ήπ—Ή π—¦π˜‚π—»πŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
Thanks!! Mostly got my nice bones from having to drink whole milk all my like :sick: (I hate milk) also I love your chuu aesthetic
Thanks! and yeah I'm not a big fan of milk either ew

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Hello!! You may or may not recognize me but I am back. I left for a bit to focus on my grades and I’m back for a thanksgiving gift. Of course I still have some things to catch up on (with grades) but for the most part I’m back. Your welcome @angelcore 🀭🀭. And if you don’t know me I was @ChimChimisahim but I forgot my password. And then @ChoclateChim. But I wanted that account to be deleted so I wouldn’t be tempted to go back on.
My dms are always open as well. My pronouns are she/they. And I love making new companions. If I don’t answer you I’m probably in school.
1. I’m cool
2. I like anime
4. I have nice bones
6. Just becuase
7. I have nice hair
8. I don’t do drugs
Hello! It's the first time I get to meet you! Welcome back btw

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
1. I’m cool
2. I like anime
4. I have nice bones
6. Just becuase
7. I have nice hair
8. I don’t do drugs
WAIT HOW ARE YOU 69 YRS OLD LMAO