things you hate about being the 'smart kid'

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
at least for me as a smart kid im expected to be able to do a lot of assignments w/o breaking a sweat, but thats not the case for me. multiple assignments from school make me very stressed and sometimes have breakdowns so idk why ppl just expect me to think schools a breeze just cause im smart. 😭

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
at least for me as a smart kid im expected to be able to do a lot of assignments w/o breaking a sweat, but thats not the case for me. multiple assignments from school make me very stressed and sometimes have breakdowns so idk why ppl just expect me to think schools a breeze just cause im smart. 😭
ok i get that
like sometimes the teacher gives you extra work just because you're smart
and like it gets fuckig hard but I can't say no, idk why

YES!!!
p[people be like "you are soo smart, you must have it easy in school"
no, i do not
it fact, it's harder

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
Being smart made me more stressed tbh..
Like people have higher expectations, people want to copy off your answers, and people make fun of ur massive forehead.
And if I get under a 90 I literally cry because my grades have always been like that.

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
my parents would always get mad at me if I had anything under a 95..
I remember last year when I had a 91 in math and they kicked me out of the house for the night 😭

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Mostly people become friends with me so that they I'll let them copy my assignments or homework or copy from my answersheet in exams

kobnlett

Kpop Rookie
Credits
definitely that people only talk to me so that they can copy my homework, even my friend asks if she can copy it😭😭

Min-ah❤💕💖

Kpop Fan
Credits
Being smart means you just have to keep your good grade and any little drop in your grades result to''you are already following bad frnds'', ''too much social media''. Atleast let us breath

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Being the smart kid is always like a burden. It's not like you don't want to be the smart kid but everything comes with consequence I guess. Being the smart kid is that no social media, no sleep overs well and reading 24/7. High expectations from parent and teacher. 😳

Min-ah❤💕💖

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yh tell me about it
Being the smart kid is always like a burden. It's not like you don't want to be the smart kid but everything comes with consequence I guess. Being the smart kid is that no social media, no sleep overs well and reading 24/7. High expectations from parent and teacher. 😳

jkook4s

Kpop Amateur
Credits
To be intelligent is a burden for a lifetime. To be honest, I dream of being that guy who hangs out with girls at college, skips classes, and uses https://essays.edubirdie.com/economics-assignmentsto get his homework done. But due to my upbringing and principles, I find myself buried in books, even though my soul longs for a freer life. My parents have big plans for me, and because of these "plans" I feel like a hostage.

Last edited: