THE8's *FASHION*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fo_xo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Ten
Hendery
okay let me just start off by saying that minghao isn't often talked about when people mention Kpop fashion icons, but I really appreciate his versatility in his style, he can look classy and chic, casual and chill or straight out of an anime but he still rocks every single outfit. He even expressed his interest in fashion and how he reads fashion magazines.
so here are just a few picture so you can appreciate his beauty... feel free to post more ICONIC looks!

Attachments

• large (1).jpg
    large (1).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4
  • large (2).jpg
    large (2).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 5
  • large (3).jpg
    large (3).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
  • large (4).jpg
    large (4).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 4
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 4
  • superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
okay let me just start off by saying that minghao isn't often talked about when people mention Kpop fashion icons, but I really appreciate his versatility in his style, he can look classy and chic, casual and chill or straight out of an anime but he still rocks every single outfit. He even expressed his interest in fashion and how he reads fashion magazines.
so here are just a few picture so you can appreciate his beauty... feel free to post more ICONIC looks!
My boy really looking like a whole ass highlighter in that neon yellow jumpsuit 👀 we stan a fashion king

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Our Chinese prince of Seventeen!!👑👑👑👑

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Minghao's 👏fashion👏sense👏is👏under👏rated👏
I love how he's constantly trying new things to create his own style, always adding some details to make it personal and unique.