The Rose Filing Lawsuits to Terminate Contracts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Members of the kpop band The Rose have filed lawsuits in order to terminate their contracts with their company J&Star.

The reason being that none of the members have been paid since their debut in 2017 despite being overworked.
This includes the company scheduling a world tour for them without their consent or any form of payment.

This being a kpop company, J&Star are of course denying everything and planning to file counter suits.

Hopefully the boys will be able to get themselves into a better situation and start happily producing their beautiful music again!

Side note: Stan The Rose their music is so amazing it will make you cry.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
damn what is it with these companies and not paying their talent....this is why they need to unionize

at any rate i hope the rose win their lawsuit and get their money

M

myheartizomg

The Rose are so painfully underrated and I do hope they find a company that treats them better.

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
No, my boys not getting paid? What a (excuse my language) crappy company! They shouldn't be doing this.
You know, I've always wondered why companies do this, do they enjoy making their idols life as miserable as possible? It's like TRCNG didn't deserve what they got either. I think these K-Pop companies really need some lessons in how to treat others with respect. I mean - would they want to be treated that way? - It's definitely going to be a no, isn't it? So why do it? I just want to go to the CEO and ask him that - WHY DO IT? - Like, what's the point? What're you gunna get out of it? Obviously not a life, so just re-cooperate and come back to the world when you realise that you shouldn't treat people like crap. I'm sorry, but srsly, think about it! How crappy can a company get?
LEARN. THAT'S IT. LEARN HOW TO CARE FOR PEOPLE. IT SHOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT.
But apparently it is. Sorry, it just really does my head in when they act like absolute nonts. Like, get a life! Stop treating them with disrespect! They did NOTHING to you except bring you your paychecks every fucking month! Be thankful they're even in your company!

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
No, my boys not getting paid? What a (excuse my language) crappy company! They shouldn't be doing this.
You know, I've always wondered why companies do this, do they enjoy making their idols life as miserable as possible? It's like TRCNG didn't deserve what they got either. I think these K-Pop companies really need some lessons in how to treat others with respect. I mean - would they want to be treated that way? - It's definitely going to be a no, isn't it? So why do it? I just want to go to the CEO and ask him that - WHY DO IT? - Like, what's the point? What're you gunna get out of it? Obviously not a life, so just re-cooperate and come back to the world when you realise that you shouldn't treat people like crap. I'm sorry, but srsly, think about it! How crappy can a company get?
But apparently it is. Sorry, it just really does my head in when they act like absolute nonts. Like, get a life! Stop treating them with disrespect! They did NOTHING to you except bring you your paychecks every fucking month! Be thankful they're even in your company!
i couldn’t agree more!!

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
Members of the kpop band The Rose have filed lawsuits in order to terminate their contracts with their company J&Star.

The reason being that none of the members have been paid since their debut in 2017 despite being overworked.
This includes the company scheduling a world tour for them without their consent or any form of payment.

This being a kpop company, J&Star are of course denying everything and planning to file counter suits.

Hopefully the boys will be able to get themselves into a better situation and start happily producing their beautiful music again!

Side note: Stan The Rose their music is so amazing it will make you cry.
right. there music will get in ya feelings for real

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
agreed