The Official PENTAGON Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your Pentagon bias?

• Wooseok

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yanan

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Hui

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Yuto

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Kino

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Shinwon

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Yeo One

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hongseok

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Jinho

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

Welcome to the official PENTAGON discussion thread. Welcome Universe 🦋

The rules are simple:
1) No hateful/bashing comments allowed
2) Be respectful to the group/other users
3) No spam allowed

4) Enjoy this thread/have fun here ~

pjpg.jpg

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
Hey guys!
I'm a new universe. I actually got into pentagon after seeing the video of Kino crying because he felt responsible that they hadn't won. So I decided to try and get into them. Dr. Bebe is one of my favourite Kpop songs, not just Pentagon songs and I hope that they get success soon! I think they're all really kind hearted and deserve it.

edit: I came back to say that Hui and Jinho's vocals in Someday are UNBELIEVABLE and I feel like they're hidden Disney princes.

Last edited:

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
everyone make sure to cheer for them on "road to kingdom"!!
looks like possible covers for the first round include shinee, shinhwa, hot, svt, tvxq, block b... what would you want them to cover?
im hoping for aju nice, half because it'd be funny (since they've got a lot of friendships with svt members) and half because i think they'd rock the suspenders. something like lucifer or mirotic seems more realistic though. shinee's my second choice, for yuto's sake, lol.

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
everyone make sure to cheer for them on "road to kingdom"!!
looks like possible covers for the first round include shinee, shinhwa, hot, svt, tvxq, block b... what would you want them to cover?
im hoping for aju nice, half because it'd be funny (since they've got a lot of friendships with svt members) and half because i think they'd rock the suspenders. something like lucifer or mirotic seems more realistic though. shinee's my second choice, for yuto's sake, lol.
Is it available to watch overseas or just in Korea?

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
they're doing so well on road to kingdom! It was very sad to see Jinho go and I cry every time I watch that performance and I hope that he returns safely.

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
hai, i'm new this forum. i'm in love with wooseok lol