GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your WJSN bias?

• EXY

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Seola

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Eunseo

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yeoreum

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Dawon

• Bona

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Dayoung

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yeonjung

• Soobin

• Luda

• Xuan Yi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheng Xiao

• Mei Qi

• Total voters

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
I am sorry I didn't put Xuan Yi, Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi in the poll. I wasn't able to put more than 10 choices when posting it.
I will change it in the future if I find the way.

hjsiove

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Yeojin
Vivi
Where's Xuan Yi, Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi?! Hope that you can fix this poll okay because Cosmic Girls is 13 members in the first place!
I am sorry I didn't put Xuan Yi, Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi in the poll. I wasn't able to put more than 10 choices when posting it.

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
So now I asked about the poll in the help desk. I will wait and see if this issue could be fixed in the near future.
For now I just want to clarify that I chose on purpose to let the three members out since they have not been promoting with the rest of the group during the last few comebacks. I hope everyone will understand my choice, I too am looking forward to the day we will see them all together ruling the cosmos!

Yeonjoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Nayun
wp-1485928433301.jpg

-Dream-Your-Dream-behind-pic-cosmic-girls-wjsn-41443160-710-473.jpg

they re lovely! <3
do you guys have a bias?

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
Where's Xuan Yi, Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi?! Hope that you can fix this poll okay because Cosmic Girls is 13 members in the first place!
So now I asked about the poll in the help desk. I will wait and see if this issue could be fixed in the near future.
For now I just want to clarify that I chose on purpose to let the three members out since they have not been promoting with the rest of the group during the last few comebacks. I hope everyone will understand my choice, I too am looking forward to the day we will see them all together ruling the cosmos!
Now the poll is fixed and we can vote for our favourites! A big thank to our staff that made this possible!

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
For me I can't seem to be able to choose a bias! Right now it's either Mei Qi or Yeonjung but I also love Exy, Xuan Yi and Cheng Xiao. Ughh they're all so talented and I love their concept.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Have you watched this Shangai twist show, with Exy, Luda, and Loona Chuu ? it's so fun 😁

D

Dremes

How am I supposed to pick a bias? 13 girls that are all talented is hard :/