The Official CLC Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your CLC bias?

• Seungyeon

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Sorn

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Seunghee

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Yeeun

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Eunbin

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Elkie

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

Hello and welcome to the official CLC discussion thread. Welcome Cheshires 😺💞

The rules are simple:
1) Be respectful to the group/other users
2) No bashing/hateful comments
3) No spam allowed
4) Have fun/enjoy your time here ~

original.gif

M

myheartizomg

I only know the song “No” but I have wanted to get into them. Any suggestions?
My personal favorite songs besides "No" are "Hobgoblin" & "Me". They sort of remind me of 4minute (my ult girl group) sometimes, maybe because of being under the same agency, who knows. They are very talented but sadly also very underrated.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
My personal favorite songs besides "No" are "Hobgoblin" & "Me". They sort of remind me of 4minute (my ult girl group) sometimes, maybe because of being under the same agency, who knows. They are very talented but sadly also very underrated.
See for some reason when “No” came out, I thought they were a new group. I had no idea they debuted back in what 2014? It’s a good song and I’ve seen a few fan cams of them in white doing a breakdown for the recent comeback but that’s about it. I suck when it comes to keeping up with girl groups.

M

myheartizomg

See for some reason when “No” came out, I thought they were a new group. I had no idea they debuted back in what 2014? It’s a good song and I’ve seen a few fan cams of them in white doing a breakdown for the recent comeback but that’s about it. I suck when it comes to keeping up with girl groups.
It makes sense you thought this way because "No" gave them their first music show win thus more popularity/acknowledgement than before. They debuted in 2015. To be honest, I also suck at keeping up with girl groups but I'm hoping to change that ^-^

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
Their most recent songs are absolutely fire, but I also recommend to look up the older ones, like the debut Pepe, Like, High Heels and No Oh Oh; they were really different back then.
My favourite song is Black Dress and I also liked the "Where Are You?" era.

pascalrx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
CLC changed their concept from cutesy to a heaaavy girl crush and I personally really like both a lot. My favorite songs of them are Hobgoblin because its the song that started the change and I think it suits them so well. U can watch videos of their life on the cube YT channel and Seungyeon‘s and Sorn‘s YT channels! Me is their newest song and its soo good!! U can learn the members easily when looking at their profile. Hope u will stan them! ❤️❤️

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
I think they are an amazing girl group and im in love with them but i hate CUBE so much they dont promote them well

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
CLC are one of the most versatile and well-rounded groups of this generation for sure. Seunghee is an amazing vocalist, Seungyeon and Yujin are amazing dancers and Yeeun is an amazing rapper. My bias used to be Yeeun but once Sorn started her youtube channel I just fell in love with her personality. She has a super cute voice too. So yeah, I love CLC.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
I don't follow them enough, I didn't watch Sorn produce nor other of their content. I'm really a failed fan 😅. But at least I have their album and like to watch their perf. The songs in my playlist:
2015-03 First Love (1st mini album): Pepe
2015-05 Question (2nd mini album): Curious (like),
2016-02 Refresh (3rd mini album): High Heels, Eighteen
2016-05 Nu.Clear (4th mini album): No oh oh,
2017-01 Crystyle (5th mini album) : (Hob)Goblin, Meow Meow,
2017-08 Free'SM (6th mini album) : ?
2018-02 Black Dress (7th mini album) : Black Dress, To the sky,
2019-01 No 1 (8th mini album) No, I need U,
2019-05 digital single : Me.

I think I prefer them even more since Goblin and Black Dress where they changed their style.
I'm listening to Free'SM now but It's pretty much a miss to me. The songs are not bad though but I don't find the thrill.
Edit : Hold your hand is pretty good, I think I'll add it to my playlist.

Last edited: