The Hanahaki Disease - (BTS)Taehyung and (SVT)Joshua

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
Joshua's Whole family know about his situation and want him to be cure already
But his grandfather is still reviewing and studying every process of the surgery so he wont make a mistake and the surgery will be successful (Its really complicated and a lot of doctor failed in this procedures) while his Father still observing everything about his health

Until now Joshua's still don't know why he had this disease (his whole family knew it though)
But whatever is the reason of it, He want to keep his disease a secret to Hana ,she don't want her to panic and worry

[Hanahaki Disease:coughing or vomiting flowers

Cause : One-sided Love

Can be cure by surgical operation

And

Also if Hana (for example) return joshua's feelings/love for her.

But!!! If there's no urgent action taken, The victim may die

Effects:The feelings that the victim have before will be gone forever,and there's a high possibility that the victim might forget about him/her]

Joshua's sister know everything, because Joshua always open to her, she knew that Hana is the reason why Joshua is suffering in this disease.

So she decided to have a meet up with her.

-on their meet up

<br>
"Hana, You're finally here"Joshua's sister said

"Oh yeah, uhmm.. Is joshua's OK now?"

"Yeah actually he's surgery is tommorow so Dad said you can&apos;t visit him yet, hehe you know he needs more rest before the surgery "

"Oh.. Is that's so, uhm unnie why did you invite me here? "

"Oh nothing, just want to have a chit-chat to my fake little sister~"she said and pinch Hana cheeks

"Eh? Heheh Ok I miss my fake big sis too&quot;she said and smile

"So.. Yeah.. By the way, Do you know something about Hanahaki disease?"

"Hanahaki disease? No, is there any disease like that? "

"Yes.. Ofcourse..there is,but it's Rare"She said with a low tone

She wants to make it simple by saying what kind of disease that Joshua's have. But she will never say that Joshua have that.

"What kind of disease is this?"Hana asked

"It's a very weird one, it looks very impossible, because the victim is coughing and vomiting flowers, when they suffer in a one-sided love"she said while looking outside staring at the couple

Hana is really focused listening to her

"But! It can be cure by a surgical operation, by removing it's infection, when it's remove then the feelings that the victim have before will be gone forever,and there's a high possibility that the victim might forget about him/her too, sad right? "

"Yeah, but I think the victim will feel better and will never suffer in one sided love anymore, but Let me asked something..what will happened if he/she decided not to forget her/him?"

"The victim will die."She said looking directly at her eye

"Oh..I wonder how many people suffered on this kind of disease.for sure they really had a hard time.."Hana said

"Yeah.. Actually back then this disease is really common but now this disease is rare "

"Oh..really"

"I ...actually know someone who had this disease..and he's suffering right now..if only that girl loves him..he will never have to suffer"She said with a pain on her face

Hana stays silent, she don't know what to say.

"Well, let&apos;s change the topic"she said

"Yeah,This topic is getting..You know.."hana laughed awkwardly

"Hana, do you know that..My Cute little brother like you a lot?"

Hana blushed with her unexpected question

"E-eh? J-joshua likes me?"

"Uh-hm he really really likes you since you're very young, but sadly he just realize it when both of you graduated"Joshua's sister sighed "Joshua is so Coward, I bet he still never told you about this"

"Uhmm.... Is it really true that he likes me since we we're very young?"Hana asked

Joshua&apos;s sister nodded

"I.. Actually.. Like him too..when we we're young.. I thought.. He likes our friend Seulgi, that's why I..Decided to like Taehyung instead..Hana explained with a sad tone

Joshua's sister was very shocked,now she wants to hit Joshua because of his cowardness

"R-really?!?! Oh my..But do u still like my brother??"She asked

"Uhmm..I..Don't know.."

"Ohh.. "

(Maybe she's confused right now.. )she thinks

"Let just enjoy our food OK? Let's eat! "She said then starts to eat

After they eat, both of them go home now.

Joshua's sister don't know what to do.. She want his brother to be happy but how? While Hana is still bothered.. She wants to know who is that person that she's talking about.

Joshua's conditions is getting worse and worse

He can't wait to do the surgery so that he can be with Hana again

When his father is checking him,his father forgot the record about his health on his (joshua)desk

Joshua got curious so he check it saw what kind of disease he have, the cause, the effect,and many more

He felt sad because his father is finding it from him for a month now.

He don't want to forget about Hana

Hana is his first friend and she never leave on his side,Since they are young.

He don't want to forget about it.

Before he decided to leave he make a Thank you message for everyone including his Family.

He wear a hoodie jacket and text Hana to meet up with her in their favorite park

He escaped successfully,He took a taxi and go to their meeting place.

Even the taxi driver us worried because he look really pale

He knew that if the surgery is delay then it's the end for him. Because the surgery is the only hope for him to live.

Joshua wait for hana to arrive.

The moons shine so bright and wind so cold.

There's a lot of fireflies everywhere and the river was so calmn as always.

Everything is so beautiful.

"J-josh! "Someone called him

That's when he saw Hana panting

"A-are you ok now? Why are you here? You look so pale, are you supposed to be at the-"she stop when Josh suddenly lean on her shoulder
View attachment 22344
"I'm sorry...I didn't tell you about my disease.. I have a rare disease called hanahaki...I'm sorry for hiding it from you"he said and start to cry
View attachment 22345
"I-.. I knew it.. Josh..tell me... It's because of me right?... I'm the reason why.. You are suffering on this disease... Am I right? "She said while trying not to cry

Joshua face her and look directly to her eye.

"No... It's not.. Don't blame yourself... It's my choice ,my own decision... So don't.. Blame yourself hana.. "He said and smile

"Please... Stop being like this.. Stop.. Loving me... You'll be in trouble if you don't go back at the hospital.. "She said

"Nah, its.. OK.. I don't regret it.. I don't regret loving you even if it's dangerous."he said with a weak tone

"Why... "

"*chuckles weakly*
"They say if you love someone ,You should let them go.
There's more to that, but I stop listening
because... I'm never letting you go,For me, It's all right to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as they're worth loving them."he said with a soft smile

"Stop.. You're wrong.. That's wrong.."She said

Joshua feel really weak that he can't control his balance anymore so he kneeled down.

"Josh-"

He vomits a lot of roses with blood

"Joshua! Wait. There's no one else here.. I'll call your sister! "She said while trembling "she's not answering it... Wait up let me call your dad"she said while still trembling

"Hana... "Joshua call her and hold her hand

"I'm sorry, *coughed with rose and blood*what ever happens to me.. Don't blame yourself OK?.. Instead of blaming yourself.. Just smile and try to have a good life.. "He said with a very weak tone

He knew he is at his limit
That if he don't go back.. It's the end for him..

He looks at the moon and smile weakly

"H-hey, this is not a goodbye.. But a thank you.
Thank you.. For coming into my life and giving me joy, Thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories
I will cherish Forever... I want you to remember... That I love You.. "He said with a tears in his eyes

"No Josh.. Please wait.. Your dad is coming here.. Please hold on... Don't give up.. Please. "She said hugging him

"Look at the moon... It's so beautiful.. Just like you... "He said and lean on her shoulder.

"Can I rest now..? I'm.. Really tired.. "He said (still weak)

Hana can't do anything but to cry

"Yeah..I'm sorry.. Josh.. "-Hana

He smile and close his eyes peacefully

Hana hold his hands tight and cry painfully.

He's gone... And worse.. He died on her shoulders..

'Thank you for everything.. Josh'

[End]

So yeah... That's the end..

Sorry for making it so tragic ✌😅

Hope you enjoy it

What do you think? 🤗
thats was so sad brooooo but i can relate to it on some level. if i had that diesses i would want to me the love of my life before i die even if it kills me at least i got to see them. PLEASE make more of these

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
thats was so sad brooooo but i can relate to it on some level. if i had that diesses i would want to me the love of my life before i die even if it kills me at least i got to see them. PLEASE make more of these
Sorry I didn't notice your replyyy😭😭 I don't know what's wrong on my alerts or notification argh it didn't notified meee