~The Debut Era~ (fictional kpop group story!)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iloveyunjin

Kpop Fan
Credits
Manager Pov:
I looked at all the girls standing in their outfits. They were so nervous as it was their first time performing.
Their debut song was a hit, even if they came from a small company. I told them to take deep breaths, but they still looked nervous.
Hyejin (leader) Pov:
I'm the oldest in the group, and I need to be mature, but I feel like breaking down. The pressure the company is putting on us is hard. They are a new company, with us being their first group. Our debut was super popular, and we are gaining a fan base. I'm just scared we're gonna lose it.

(This is the story for now, updates in the future!)

iloveyunjin

Kpop Fan
Credits
Manager Pov:
I looked at all the girls standing in their outfits. They were so nervous as it was their first time performing.
Their debut song was a hit, even if they came from a small company. I told them to take deep breaths, but they still looked nervous.
Hyejin (leader) Pov:
I'm the oldest in the group, and I need to be mature, but I feel like breaking down. The pressure the company is putting on us is hard. They are a new company, with us being their first group. Our debut was super popular, and we are gaining a fan base. I'm just scared we're gonna lose it.

(This is the story for now, updates in the future!)
Chapter 2!

Dayeon (maknae)-
I could be in school right now, but instead i'm about to perform infront of a thousand people. We are not ready. We keep making mistakes, and this is live. No redos.

The girls walked on the stage and the music stared blaring. It was unexpected, and they just started dancing. It was pretty messy, but they were able to get through most of the song. Hyejin was getting ready for her lift. As Dayeon and Aya lifted her up, her headpiece fell off and hit Dayeon's face. Dayeon then did the unthinkable-she dropped Hyejin's leg. Hyejin fell and hit the ground. Aya tried to continue; but it was pointless-the group had messed up their first stage.