The (cursed) Shirt That Every Idol Seems To Own

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, I'm here to talk about a very important shirt, are you interested to hear about this shirt?
Alright, here we go.

Of course, I'm talking about none other than the My cat is Rockstar & I'm a manager shirt. You might be wondering, "What's so special about this shirt?"
Well, let me answer your question. It's common for idols to wear similar or even identical clothing, but no one really bats an eye at this (unless you're one of those shippers or whatever), but this shirt has shown up in so many places that it's nearly impossible for an idol not to own some variation of this shirt.

Here are a few examples of various idols wearing this shirt:

BTS V
EIh4diVW4AAR9fi.jpg

EXO Baekhyun

NCT Taeyong / Ten / Jeno

Pentagon Kino

ONF MK

VERIVERY Yeonho

You see, these are a few examples of idols wearing this shirt (there are most definitely more examples), and therefore I declare that this cursed shirt is now iconic. If you have any other examples of idols wearing this shirt, please share them below.

Thank you for your time and remember:
My cat is Rockstar & I'm a manager~

Last edited:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Literally never seen this shirt before but i approve

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Hello, I'm here to talk about a very important shirt, are you interested to hear about this shirt?
Alright, here we go.

Of course, I'm talking about none other than the My cat is Rockstar & I'm a manager shirt. You might be wondering, "What's so special about this shirt?"
Well, let me answer your question. It's common for idols to wear similar or even identical clothing, but no one really bats an eye at this (unless you're one of those shippers or whatever), but this shirt has shown up in so many places that it's nearly impossible for an idol not to own some variation of this shirt.

Here are a few examples of various idols wearing this shirt:

BTS V
EIh4diVW4AAR9fi.jpg

EXO Baekhyun
View attachment 26573

NCT Taeyong / Ten / Taeil
View attachment 26577

View attachment 26574

View attachment 26575

Pentagon Kino
View attachment 26576

ONF MK
View attachment 26578

VERIVERY Yeonho
View attachment 26580

You see, these are a few examples of idols wearing this shirt (there are most definitely more examples), and therefore I declare that this cursed shirt is now iconic. If you have any other examples of idols wearing this shirt, please share them below.

Thank you for your time and remember:
My cat is Rockstar & I'm a manager~
Isn't the third pic from NCT, Jeno not Taeil?

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Reactions: ONF