The Chilli Beans announce their 3rd EP "mixtape" to include collab with Vaundy!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits

Vaundy is an incredible popular musician, this year several of the major hits in the Japanese charts were done or produced by him

something that people may not know is that The Chilli Beans. and Vaundy attended the same school and are close friends

he previously helped them in the production of their debut "lemonade" (the best song of 2021!) and "Andron"

also i'm happy to see Yuumi there, since the group only has 3 members and none of them plays the drums she has been helping them

the Chilli Beans. are super cool and the best new band in the J-scene scene, worth checking them!

Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
So happy to hear about this collab! I’ve liked many of Vaundy’s songs as well ❤👍

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
So happy to hear about this collab! I’ve liked many of Vaundy’s songs as well ❤👍
Vaundy is probably the best new gen composer in Jpop, pretty much all the songs he has been involved with have been pretty good

i find interesting how they when to "Ongaku juku voice" together, seems many popular artists also attended this school, for example both YUI and Leori Leo also graduated from here like 15+ years ago

they also have videos from when the Chilli Beans. were still students

that's cool

Reactions: ONF