the character archives

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
welcome to the character archives!
in this thread...
- you will be creating characters
- povs
- stories

if you're interested feel free to write something!
347502eca5f53a5c71ea49cc3ba7c0f9.jpg

inspired by anin wang on quora

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
i hate my sister.
main-qimg-ce521292a02b03c4c444154afd93cad0-lq

she was perfect. she had wild yet perfect blonde locks that stayed up until her hips. glossy lips full of color no matter if she but lipstick or none at all. she had blue eyes that shone so beautifully at night. she had straight a’s, rich set of friends that were as beautiful as her, a handsome boyfriend who was perfect. she was angel to all except me.
i was the only one who saw the true devilish side of her, since the day i was born all i could see in her was devil in disguise. she took her pleasure in torturing me. for example in the 6th grade i had a crush on this boy, the moment she found out she took her chance to ask him out.
i cried that day for hours not because the boy i liked was taken but because nobody believed me when i told them about it. most people may look up to their sister or be bestest of friends with theirs but i hated my sister.

vivianna

θ–‡οΌšε¨
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
REVERIE
eye-with-a-tear-continuous-line-drawing-tattoo-print-for-clothes-and-logo-design-silhouette-single-line-on-a-white-background-isolated-vector-illustration-400-286007387.jpg

I could feel the hot tears burn in my eyes, dangerously close to falling. I wanted to flee. To abandon all my desires and worries. Guilt from the endless battles. It was only his close embrace that kept me from falling. Only him who had seen the barren fields of a seemingly other world. The pleading faces of the innocent, the starving. Him, who had a glimpse of happiness before it all disappeared into darkness.
β€œI-”
Pulling me closer, he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. All words were lost against his lips. He kissed softly, with the gentleness so foreign to the two of us. His body was hot, heart beating fast. With him I was vulnerable, stripped of the barriers that kept me stable for so long.
The wind blew ever so slightly as the bright moon shone down upon us. I could feel his muscles tense upon hearing the soft footsteps approach us. The door flew open.
β€œYour grace, " the guard stood frozen in shock gripping the handle tightly β€œHis highness orders for all nobles to be present in the ballroom, the balconies are going to be locked soon”
Breaking away from the kiss, Hermes’s voice responded, soft yet commanding, β€œI believe you can make an exception. Leave us.”
The door closed immediately. Still locked in an embrace, he brushed my hair out of my face. Tears were now streaming down my face. It was silent as he wiped my tears away, gaze soft with love and understanding. And it all went black.​

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
--
I remember the warm gaze that would look at me, the sweet words I heard, the laughs that we would share in the dark of the night. I remember the loving embrace I was held in and now that's gone too. I don't understand at all, I thought there was something. No, more than that. It was love. Then, you left. You left saying you had things to take care of. I was waiting in the garden where you left me. The hours passed, then days. I never saw you again.​

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I think I'm in love. But not just with anyone, and certainly not just with anything. I'm in love with my best friend. It's horrible! Absolutely horrible. I have to bottle up these feelings like it's a crime I've committed because if I tell her, I'm risking ruining a friendship of 10 years. There are 8 billion people on the planet I could have a crush on, why did it have to be her? I'm trying to distance myself from her because the more I'm around her, the more I fall in love. The way her eyes curve into a crescent moon when she laughs and smiles. The way her soft brown hair falls right below her back. The way her freckles decorate her face. The way her green eyes pierce through everything she looks at. Even writing about her in my diary just makes me angry. Why me? And why her?