The Bully, The Shy Girl, and The Kind-Hearted Boy

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Hi hello this is a FF that will probably turn out terrible but I hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜…
And sorry for any grammar mistakes! ๐Ÿ˜”
And also, sorry for when I change the writing style.
(NCT, Stray Kids, Twice and BlackPink FF)

**A Lee Y/N Story** (Taeyong of NCT is your older brother by a year.)

Y/N POV:
"Hey Lee." Someone whispers into my ear. I ignore it, knowing full well who it is., and continue getting my books from my locker. "Lee!" He hisses into my ear, gripping my arm tightly. "What do you want??" I say, trying to get out of his grip, but it's too tight. He tightens his grip on me as he says, "I want to bother you. I want to make you get mad; it's fun to make you mad. You don't deserve to be happy."
"Johnny let go of me!!" I finally pull out of his grip. My eyes flash at him and I slam my locker shut. "And leave me alone!" I yell as tears run down my face. He laughs meanly, then slams me against my locker, his grip tighter than before. "I am going to make your life miserable." He says, his voice low. His fingernails dig hard into my skin, and I cry out in pain.

??? POV:
I see Johnny pushing a girl against the lockers. I think nothing of it at first since I thought maybe that was his girlfriend or something, but then I notice her crying. I got mad and pulled Johnny off of her. "Johnny! What do you think you are doing!! Leave her alone!" I grab the girl's hand and pull her away from Johnny and into another hall.

Y/N POV:
???: "Are you okay??"
Y/N: "Yeah I'm o-okay." I say, rubbing my sore arm.
???: I notice that her arm is really red. "You sure?"
Y/N: "Yes. and Thanks."
???: "No problem. If he ever bothers or hurts you again, just tell me okay?"
Y/N: Um okay. Uh I'm Lee Y/N btw. Lee Taeyong's sister.
???: Smiles at her. "I'm Na Jaemin. It's nice to meet you."
Y/N: Smiles back. "Nice to meet you too."
Just then I hear my brother's voice. "Hey I see you two finally met." I turn around and see him, smiling. He walks up to us and pulls us both into a hug. "Let's go to our next class shall we?" I nod and we all go to our classes.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
*STORY*
Pt.2

Y/N POV:
Later that night I got a text. I picked up my phone and looked at it.
*TEXT*​
Hey Y/N. Its Jaemin.
Hey Jaemin! *I smile, knowing it;'s from him*
How'd you get my number??​
I asked your brother :)
Oh okay​
You dont mind do you?
ofc not :)
Oh good lol
I thought you might b mad
no lol
so whats up?​
Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you
about wht?​
Idk. anything.

We kept texting for over an hour, getting to know each other better. After we say good night, I fall asleep with a smile.

Y/N POV:
The next day.
When I got to school, I went to my locker, but I tripped. I was less then a foot from hitting the ground, when someone caught me. Then, I was looking into the eyes of none other than, Na Jaemin.

Author POV:
Jaemin caught Y/N with suave.
Y/N and Jaemin stared into each others eyes for so long that if this was a movie, the audience would be uncomfortable at this point. Unfortunately, Jaemin and Y/N didn't realize this, as everyone in the hall was staring at them, and growing quite uncomfortable.

Finally Jaemin must have realized this, and set Y/N on her feet. "um, you okay?" Jamin asked her. "Uh, oh! Y-yeah. Thanks." Y/N replies, growing warm in the cheeks.

Johnny see all this and pushes Jaemin, knocking him into Y/N, falling on top of her - with โœจsโœจuโœจaโœจvโœจeโœจ.

What will happen next? Will Taeyong see? If he does, what will he think?? Find out in the next part!

Last edited:

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
*STORY*
Pt.2

Y/N POV:
*TEXT*​
Hey Y/N. Its Jaemin.
Oh okay​
You dont mind do you?
Oh good lol
no lol
so whats up?​
about wht?​
Idk. anything.

We kept texting for over an hour, getting to know each other better. After we say good night, I fall asleep with a smile.

Y/N POV:
The next day.
When I got to school, I went to my locker, but I tripped. I was less then a foot from hitting the ground, when someone caught me. Then, I was looking into the eyes of none other than, Na Jaemin.

Author POV:
Y/N and Jaemin stared into each others eyes for so long that if this was a movie, the audience would be uncomfortable at this point. Unfortunately, Jaemin and Y/N didn't realize this, as everyone in the hall was staring at them, and growing quite uncomfortable.

Finally Jaemin must have realized this, and set Y/N on her feet. "um, you okay?" Jamin asked her. "Uh, oh! Y-yeah. Thanks." Y/N replies, growing warm in the cheeks.

Johnny see all this and pushes Jaemin, knocking him into Y/N, falling on top of her - with โœจsโœจuโœจaโœจvโœจeโœจ.

What will happen next? Will Taeyong see? If he does, what will he think?? Find out in the next part!
istg i cant stop laughing โœจsโœจuโœจaโœจvโœจeโœจ.

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Stan
Credits
Birthday Cake
Kim Soohyun
Song Joongki
Keeho
Wahhhh (Insert Lucas Voice)
original.gif

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
*STORY*
Pt.2

Y/N POV:
*TEXT*​
Hey Y/N. Its Jaemin.
Oh okay​
You dont mind do you?
Oh good lol
no lol
so whats up?​
about wht?​
Idk. anything.

Y/N POV:
The next day.

Author POV:

I like this story so far! keep it up