The Beginning of an Era (Fictional Group with visits from a few 4th gen groups!)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SkylexLoona

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
AleXa
E:U
Ginny
Winter
(Disclaimer: I don't actually know how things work with trainees, so don't get mad at me!)
~Yoona POV~
I couldn't believe I let her talk me into this.
I could not believe it.
Why did I let Jisu talk me into doing this?
I did not want to audition for a K-Pop company, let alone one as famous as JYP! And Jisu dragged me from my home in California to be here! I sighed, staring at the judges, hoping I didn't die of embarrassment.
"You can start when you're ready," one of the judges, a well-dressed man, said in Korean. I bowed and music started. Love Dive by IVE.
How did I let Jisu talk me into doing this?
I closed my eyes and started singing. Singing was okay, but when I started dancing, I felt better. I let the music carry me, moving my body along with the sound. I spotted Jisu behind the curtain giving me a thumbs up.
Right, I could do this.
When the song ended, the judges kept their stony-faced expressions. I held my breath, waiting, waiting. Until the one that had spoke earlier just said "Next."
Well, that dream went out the window.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
(Disclaimer: I don't actually know how things work with trainees, so don't get mad at me!)
~Yoona POV~
I couldn't believe I let her talk me into this.
I could not believe it.
Why did I let Jisu talk me into doing this?
I did not want to audition for a K-Pop company, let alone one as famous as JYP! And Jisu dragged me from my home in California to be here! I sighed, staring at the judges, hoping I didn't die of embarrassment.
"You can start when you're ready," one of the judges, a well-dressed man, said in Korean. I bowed and music started. Love Dive by IVE.
How did I let Jisu talk me into doing this?
I closed my eyes and started singing. Singing was okay, but when I started dancing, I felt better. I let the music carry me, moving my body along with the sound. I spotted Jisu behind the curtain giving me a thumbs up.
Right, I could do this.
When the song ended, the judges kept their stony-faced expressions. I held my breath, waiting, waiting. Until the one that had spoke earlier just said "Next."
Well, that dream went out the window.
I actually love this. I was thinking of doing something like this with POVS from the members. this is really good!

SkylexLoona

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
AleXa
Ginny
Winter
~Jisu POV~
I had to laugh at Yoona's face after auditions. She looked devastated, although she'd kept me up all night saying that she couldn't do it, she wouldn't make it in, she never could!
I always said that a negative attitude would get you nowhere, and here Yoona is proving me right!
I also was auditioning, although I wasn't as talented as Yoona. But it was the only way to get her to audition. I went onstage after and did an original song I wrote, called Break it Down. It wasn't that good, but I loved the rap parts. My specialty is rap.
I was actually really surprised the judges didn't stop me in the middle. Of course they didn't stop Yoona, she's one of the most talented people I know! She would make a really good addition to Twice or Itzy. Which is why I chose JYP. But me, I can't do high notes, can't dance, all I can do is rap. And I barely even do that well.
The song ended, and I stood there, waiting for the judges to say something. Just like Yoona, they just said "Next".
At least I could get off this stage with the too-bright lights hurting my eyes.

SkylexLoona

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
AleXa
Ginny
Winter
~Duri POV~
(Disclaimer: All the labels I use are real because I am unoriginal =_=)
I'd been training almost nonstop since I was five, and was no closer to debuting. I've been a trainee under C9, then moved to their sub-label J9. I was in the final line-up for Cignature, and best friends with Belle. After Cignature debuted, I got dropped and moved to another label, Illusion Entertainment. Illusion is now trying to find five girls for their new girl group.
It's not a large company, so there's only ten girl trainees right now. Including me. And most of the boy trainees left after Aweek debuted. I wondered when some new trainees would join us. Or if they'd just debut all the trainees, or cut out five, no saying what was being planned inside all those shut doors.
I was inside training one day when my unni, Eun-ki, came running in.
"There's two new trainees!" she exclamed.
Well, this had competition had just raised the stakes.

SkylexLoona

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
AleXa
Ginny
Winter
~Reina POV~
All my life, I'd wanted to become a singer. An artist. I'd written songs when I was younger, but I soon realized I had a problem.
I couldn't write songs for the life of me.
But that's when I found K-Pop, and realized that K-Pop idols don't write their songs, the companies did it for them. So I convinced my ma to let me come to Korea and audition for a company, C9 Entertainment. Surprisingly, I passed! I had been singing and dancing since I had learned to walk and talk, I guess. But it was still surprising.
I soon learned that I was the only Japanese trainee here, but there were two Thai trainees, a Korean-American and French. I didn't even know that people from France could become idols. Although, I guess there were a few... but it still kind of confused me.
But what do you know, we actually became friends. Her name is Alicia.
One day, we got called into a meeting. C9's sub-label, J9, was going to be debuting a new girl group in a few days. And they wanted us to be in it, so we were moving to J9!