The 15 Year Old Dancer Who Helped Choreograph Red Velvet’s “Psycho”

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
One of the choreographers of Psycho is a 15 year old Bailey Sok, from California. Bailey Sok revealed in her instagram page that it was her first time in appearing as a choreographer for a k-pop song...

wowowow. so incredibly grateful to have been a part of choreographing for Red Velvet’s new song ‘Psycho.’ this was the first time i’ve set my own choreography on a kpop group and i learned so much throughout this process. being on the creative side of a job like this felt very new and scary but it was a dream. thank you to my friends who were a part of the skeleton crew! huge thank you SM Entertainment for trusting and believing in me! check out the full music video!
– Bailey Sok
Bailey was born on the 4th of February 2004. She began dancing when she was three years old. Bailey Sok is popular on social media for her talented dancing.
Her Instagram account has over 1.3 million followers and her Youtube account has almost 200 thousand subscribers.
She is soo talented. What do you think?

9d503b5074060d6aa8095dc7c1598902.jpgcropped-sok.jpg

Last edited: