Tell me your bias and I'll make you a layout!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Hyde
๐ŸŒธโœจ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐ŸŒธ

Just give me your bias (or literally and artist) and I'll make you a layout of that artist!
Feel free to provide me with any details (like any specific color or era)

Layout includes:

- Profile Pic
- Signature
(preview and BBCode)
(optional) + a title if you are an author or staff member

It might take me a day or two because I'm busy with school, but I promise it
will get done before the end of the following week :>

๐ŸŒธโœจ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐ŸŒธ

lynch.

๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Hyde
Hello ๐Ÿ˜ My bias is The 8 from Seventeen. I love everything about him, so there's no specific things.

โ™กโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ™กโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ™ก
โ™กโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ™กโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ—ฆโ—‹โ—ฆโ”โ™ก

To insert BBcode into you sig, you need to click on the gear Icon and then
paste the code into the field

Profile picture

Loctaion:
~ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ~​

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
i dont have him as my pfp but kim taehyung. i rlly like his red hair and thats it. all of it related to him and his red hair plz nd thank u

Ethel_Seo

Kpop Fan
17 Carat
Caratbong
Jun
The8
Omg how cute ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you

View attachment 51095

View attachment 51095
To insert BBcode into you sig, you need to click on the gear Icon and then
paste the code into the field

Profile picture
View attachment 51096

Loctaion:
~ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ~​

lynch.

User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Hyde
fudrjfhr mine is currently Sunwoo from The Boyz
uhh i really like his red hair so that would be nice ๐Ÿ˜โœŒ

โœงโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โ—‹โ™กเน‘โ€ขเญจเญงโ”ˆ[ ๊น€์„ ์šฐ ]โ”ˆเญจเญงโ€ขเน‘โ™กโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โœง

โœงโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โ—‹โ™กเน‘โ€ขเญจเญงโ”ˆ[ The Boyz ]โ”ˆเญจเญงโ€ขเน‘โ™กโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โœง

Profile Pic:

gwslay

xu minghaos #1 fan
Author
Website
minghaoxx.carrd.co
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry

โœงโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โ—‹โ™กเน‘โ€ขเญจเญงโ”ˆ[ ๊น€์„ ์šฐ ]โ”ˆเญจเญงโ€ขเน‘โ™กโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โœง

โœงโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โ—‹โ™กเน‘โ€ขเญจเญงโ”ˆ[ The Boyz ]โ”ˆเญจเญงโ€ขเน‘โ™กโ—‹โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โœง

Profile Pic:
View attachment 51097

Thank you~ I love it c:
your layouts are always so good how ghfjghjk

lynch.

User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Hyde
i dont have him as my pfp but kim taehyung. i rlly like his red hair and thats it. all of it related to him and his red hair plz nd thank u
ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹

ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹โ˜…ใ€Šโ˜†ใ€‹

Profile Pic:

ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ Tแด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข~

Hello:) my bias is Sunwoo from The boyz ( cause in real life i look like him, but i like his black hair and his selfies) and can you make one for my friend @_cuteprincess_ ? Her bias is Jihyo from Twice

Hello:) my bias is Sunwoo from The boyz ( cause in real life i look like him, but i like his black hair and his selfies) and can you make one for my friend @_cuteprincess_ ? Her bias is Jihyo from Twice
can you add this picture too?

lynch.

User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Hyde
can you do either ni-ki from enhypen or junkyu from treasure
also idk how to do the BBCode thing bc im dumb
there was a problem with the BBcode because everytime I copy and pasted it in it would automatically transform into the sig so i'll have to make a separate message for it or something