TAEYEON '#GirlsSpkOut (Feat.ちゃんみな)' MV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
its a good song!
I enjoy the parts that I listened to

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
I thought this was Korean when she was promoting it. I'm kinda disappointed that SM doesn't treat her Japanese comebacks the same as her Korean ones, especially since this one has such a great message that everyone should hear.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I thought this was Korean when she was promoting it. I'm kinda disappointed that SM doesn't treat her Japanese comebacks the same as her Korean ones, especially since this one has such a great message that everyone should hear.
Just a headsup: whenever Korean artists release something in Japan, they'll usually use or attach the Japanese spelling of their name. At least from what I've noticed.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Because it's a song about female empowerment, I LOVE that Taeyeon included some powerful women to collaborate with her on the track. Not only is she collaborating vocally with Chanmina - a Japanese-Korean singer and badass rapper - but the song was also written by two women - Japanese singer-songwriter eill and Korean-American singer-songwriter Megan Lee. Talk about #girlpower! Taeyeon is definitely helping to lift incredible and artistic women up in this track. I can only hope that this blows up and becomes viral. With this, I hope that Taeyeon and SONEs give some support to the incredible women who helped to bring this song to life.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Just a headsup: whenever Korean artists release something in Japan, they'll usually use or attach the Japanese spelling of their name. At least from what I've noticed.
There were no Japanese characters in her IG story promoting the song, which is why I didn't think it was Japanese until I saw the music video

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
There were no Japanese characters in her IG story promoting the song, which is why I didn't think it was Japanese until I saw the music video
Huh. That's odd. I only saw it was Chanmina because (I can read hiragana Japanese text) and I was looking from only the YouTube teasers.