Taegyu: When I met my bff vampire

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mari Green

Kpop Rookie
Credits
cast:soobin-vampire
yeonjun-vampire
Beomgyu-wolf
Taehuyn-vampire
Hueningkai-vampire
chapter1:My day begin
My name is beomgyu my friends and family call me gyu for short I am 21 yrs old.I go to the university of seoul to become a teacher I always wanted to become a teacher.I live in a house I just brought a year ago anyway I have to get ready for school.When I got there everybody was talking about something so I went over there to were they was and asked them what is going on you didn't hear the news of the new students.No I didn't the new students are vampires how many is it 4 of them are you guys scared because both of you are trembling we are not scared mhm you say that but I'm not scared by the way when are they coming monday morning but I'm telling you now do not walk in the dark alley ways or at night time because you are the most handsome but I'm not gay but they might so what your back and I see you monday morning
chapter 2 is coming hope you enjoy it

Mari Green

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter2:The vampires are here
Today is the day when the vampires come,I know that they all going to be in all of my classes.So I arrived at school and I see alot of girls in the hallway screaming and running towards the classroom that I'm going to go in so when I get their they 4 hot guys seating at the tables and one one gets up come to me and said hi I'm taehyun and the other three are my friends soobin,yeonjun,and hueningkai,but soobin and yeonjun are dating oh by the way what's your name I-I'm beomgyu well nice to meet you beomgyu damn he sexy.soobin,yeonjun,and hueningkai.I think I fall in love what omg with who the boy I was talking to the one in the back yes you should go back their and sit next.The teacher coming hurry up well good morning classroom I see yáll met our new classmates beomgyu why don't you show them around the school ok mrs.yang omg she want me to show them around and I have a crush on taehyun he to sexy for me yes I know I'm gay I didn't tell my friends but my family already now and they support me all through
part 3 coming hope you enjoy it and dm me if you want some fanfictions