SuperM - Jopping

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What do you guys think?

• I love it

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Its a BOP

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Its alright

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I dont really like it

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
Personally it was really good. I loved Mark's rap in the second verse.

rjjndhjmcljs

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Jungwoo
Hendery
YangYang
Honestly they weren't marketed very well Imo, and I was expecting to be very disappointed when they came out with a song called "Jopping", but I think expecting it to be bad was the best idea I ever made because it just made it so much better!? My favorite part is definitely Mark's rap in the second verse, "Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts" like wow who hurt him

and you didn't hear this from me but ̴̶̴̴M̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴r̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴k̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴b̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴i̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴n̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴g̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴s̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴t̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴r̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴i̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴g̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴h̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴t̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴g̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴y̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴r̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴i̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴s̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴o̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴v̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴r̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴a̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴n̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴d̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴h̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴i̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴s̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴h̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴t̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴n̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴o̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴ ̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴l̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴o̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴n̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴g̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴e̴̴̶̴̴̶̴̴r̴̴̶̴

and it didn't really hit me that they're actually a group until it came out but god i'm so glad they are they all go so well together.

Oh and Ten's lines are so great i could bop to just them for hours but I could say that for the rest of the song too and,,
im ranting 🤥

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
It was ok but I don't know if that should have been the lead single. I only listened to it the one time and IDK if I'll listen to it again in the near future, we'll see though

rinnah

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Kim Woojin
Joohoney
Hongjoong
Hendery
i think it’s a bop but it wouldn’t make my list for my favorite kpop songs. i feel like i might get tired of it quickly

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Its a bop but why is it all english?,
The title isn't. :p
But from what I've heard, they're mostly aimed at the western market; last I knew, SM hadn't even confirmed if they were ever gonna promote in Korea as Super M...

For me, it's okay. While there are bits I like (and yes, I do include Mark's rap), I think it's more of a spectacle than a particularly good song. The video's pretty great, and it's probably gonna be a straight banger live, but I can't see myself really listening to it very often.

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Honestly, I liked it alright. I like the music part of it by I think the chorus part wasn’t the best. I loved the raps tho