Super Late 5 Year Reintroduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Yes. Hi. Hello. This is super late, because unfortunately dementia seems to have set in early for me and I deadass forgot to make this back in July. My bad, pookies :(

Anyway, wow. I can't believe I've been here for 5 years. (Before anyone comes for me, yes I'm aware my join date on here is 2020 but I had another account before this in 2019 and it counts 😐)

So a lot of you know who I am, but I know there are a lot of new people, so hello! Welcome!

I'm Ryu or you can call me mom, everyone else does on here, so why not 😅 I've been a kpop fan since 2018, still listen to it every now and then, not as much, but still do. I also love Visual Kei and anime and video games. Horror movies, the rain, reading, cats...hmmm...what else...idk. I'm pretty open to any questions though so if you have any, just ask!

Some of the groups I do listen to are: Stray Kids, Twice, Ateez, Newjeans, Seventeen, Enhypen, BAP, Babymonster, Pentagon, aespa, itzy, blackpink, bts, XG and XH.

Anyway, if you guys wanna know anything else, just ask! 💓

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
I promise dear Mother Ryu I will make it to my 5th year. 🙏🙏
Yes. Hi. Hello. This is super late, because unfortunately dementia seems to have set in early for me and I deadass forgot to make this back in July. My bad, pookies :(

Anyway, wow. I can't believe I've been here for 5 years. (Before anyone comes for me, yes I'm aware my join date on here is 2020 but I had another account before this in 2019 and it counts 😐)

So a lot of you know who I am, but I know there are a lot of new people, so hello! Welcome!

I'm Ryu or you can call me mom, everyone else does on here, so why not 😅 I've been a kpop fan since 2018, still listen to it every now and then, not as much, but still do. I also love Visual Kei and anime and video games. Horror movies, the rain, reading, cats...hmmm...what else...idk. I'm pretty open to any questions though so if you have any, just ask!

Some of the groups I do listen to are: Stray Kids, Twice, Ateez, Newjeans, Seventeen, Enhypen, BAP, Babymonster, Pentagon, aespa, itzy, blackpink, bts, XG and XH.

Anyway, if you guys wanna know anything else, just ask! 💓
Happy 5th year on here Ryu, thats bloody crazy! I hope you'll be here for your 6th, 7th and on going, we love you so much!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I promise dear Mother Ryu I will make it to my 5th year. 🙏🙏

Happy 5th year on here Ryu, thats bloody crazy! I hope you'll be here for your 6th, 7th and on going, we love you so much!
I wonder how much longer kprofiles is going to be around lol I'll probably be in gnr nursing home soon and still be posting on here 😅