SUPER JUNIOR (Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Leeteuk) For Single Magazine

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
SuJu recently participated in a photoshoot and an interview of Singles magazine! Take a look at their amazing visuals! ^^

Leeteuk1.png

Yesung.jpg

Eunhyuk.jpg

Ryeowook.jpg

Eunhyuk-Ryeowook.jpg

Yesung-Leeteuk.jpg

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
During the interview, the members sharing touching messages from member to member.
Ryeowook to Eunhyuk -> “Eunhyuk, you sacrifice a lot for the sake of the other members. I hope you’ll look after yourself from now on. It’s okay to be selfish. Above all else, take care of yourself.”
Eunhyuk to Yesung -> “I hope you take care of your health so we can do promotions together for a long, long time.”
Yesung to Leeteuk -> “No matter what problem arises, I seek you out. I think all of the members can relate to this. I want to say thank you to you, our leader.”
Leeteuk to Ryeowook -> “Although you’re the youngest in Super Junior, in other places you’re a respectable and amazing senior and above all else a late bloomer. I have no doubts that you’ll improve even more from now on. Just like now and just like today, you’ll grow strong and firm like a tree.”

More than being idols, I love and respect them so much for their strong brotherhood!