sup

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoonmin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
im here from the other forum c: and was wondering if i could get some help with referrals
๐Ÿฅฐmy referral link

and this seems like a very nice place, i'll probably start coming here more often as well :D

(and yes i am a lil anxious about doing this i dont want ppl to hate me) hopefully i can get along with ppl here!:gomawo:

L

Lucifer

Hello and welcome you can ask me questions about here or mods once again welcome!

L

Lucifer

ah you are from hallyu central sadly I can't check it out cause its blocked

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
im here from the other forum c: and was wondering if i could get some help with referrals
๐Ÿฅฐmy referral link

and this seems like a very nice place, i'll probably start coming here more often as well :D

(and yes i am a lil anxious about doing this i dont want ppl to hate me) hopefully i can get along with ppl here!:gomawo:
I dont know how to work that..i hope you figure it out soon, and welcome~

cix.sense

Author

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello & welcome! The referral link will work, but only if the people who click it donโ€™t have an HC account already

cix.sense

Author
Hello & welcome! The referral link will work, but only if the people who click it donโ€™t have an HC account already
Yeah..i already have hallyu central ๐Ÿ—ฟ

cix.sense

Author
well if you just click on the link it'll just have you make an account. the fourm doesn't have that any ppl and i want more ppl to join the site.

(and i see that you're a fan of mha? :3)
Oh yes, i already have hallyu central...sorry

and yes!