Suggestions and Ideas for the Forums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
This will be a thread where you can leave ideas or suggestions you have for the forums.
Do not be scared to give ideas, all ideas are good!
I'm excited to get new ideas for the forums! Any ideas and suggestions are welcome! Thank you! 💕

Last edited by a moderator:

ATEEZ

Kpop Fan
Website
ateez.kqent.com
Credits
Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Jongho
Yunho
this one is for the forums (not sure if that's what you were looking for) but if it isn't already implemented you should have a referral system where if people refer their friends they get some sort of reward, maybe credits? or if you get a certain amount of referrals you get custom cards/goodies or things of the like? it'd be a good way to get new users in! maybe to verify those referrals are legit the people who got referred have to have a certain amount of posts before the referrer gets the reward?

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
everythings really good no complaints
Not nessisarily complaints just ideas that we can make quizzes or polls or something for! Like if you wanted a how well do you know a certain group. You could suggest it here so its easier for me to respond!

ATEEZ

Kpop Fan
Website
ateez.kqent.com
Credits
Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Jongho
Yunho
Not nessisarily complaints just ideas that we can make quizzes or polls or something for! Like if you wanted a how well do you know a certain group. You could suggest it here so its easier for me to respond!
ooh in that case could we get a 'do you recognise these underrated boygroups/girlgroups' quizzes as an event that'd be cool! if you wanted to do guess the song quizzes as well if the kprofiles quizzes doesn't let you attach music you could use sporcle?

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
This will be a thread if you have an idea for authors to publish on the main website!
Do not be scared to give ideas, all ideas are good!
I'm excited to get new ideas for the website! Any ideas and suggestions are welcome! Thank you! 💕
You guys should make an app! I think that would attract more users you know

B

blink

oh my god yes that'd be amazing! it'd be nice to have a graphics shop or something of the sort where people can purchase signatures, customized titles etc
Yeah, and maybe customized badges? Idk but it sounds cool

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
ooh in that case could we get a 'do you recognise these underrated boygroups/girlgroups' quizzes as an event that'd be cool! if you wanted to do guess the song quizzes as well if the kprofiles quizzes doesn't let you attach music you could use sporcle?
I can totally make some of these! Thanks for the idea!

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i like the quizzes where you guess the mv based on the screenshot!! those are super fun for some reason;; also the quizzes where you guess the idol based on a body part (i.e. eyes, smile, etc.)