Suggestion

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

minjustan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey! can i suggest something for most profiles? i’ve been seeing so many comments about people fighting over the official positions. so can authors add a “Position” and also a “Official Position” under each member? The position one can be about what the majority thinks based off multiple songs or activists and official positions are what positions were released by the company of any other source. For example, Many people agree that some one may be a rapper but then their official position doesn’t have it in there. i think it’s more convenient! pls !

M

myheartizomg

Thank you for the suggestion, if you allow me to share my personal opinion though I think that would be kind of confusing for the viewers since companies have a better professional knowledge on how to give appropriate positions for each member individually. They're the ones who train them for the position they give them. People could just comment on their preferred positions because there are too many different opinions and it would be hard to distinguish what the majority thinks and in the end we'd still get complains.
Besides, our information must be based from what is actually valid and not from subjective opinions because that could easily be misleading. This is only my personal opinion of course and I don't know if the site decides to do that eventually. Just saying :)