Sugar Rush Ride - TXT {M/V}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I really liked the song but I felt like the chorus didn’t fit very well. But I think the more I listen to it I’ll get used to it. But otherwise I think it’s one of my more favourite txt title tracks

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
The song is actually very nice but yeah the chorus didn't really fit otherwise it's a good song

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
im inlove w sugar rush ride and i agree the chorus doesnt fit well but i think if i countie to listen to it. it might get better
but i love thee rest of the songs.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Not my favorite txt title track, I hate random hiphop switch ups because it's never don't right. I was vibing with the verses then the chorus hit and I was like 😕 The MV is beautiful though and I can't wait to listen to the rest of the album when I get home from school!

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
This is my most fav TXT title tracks ever so far along with Good Boy Gone Bad! The MV is so aesthetically pleasing and very beautiful. I know some people don’t really like the chorus, but I actually find it okay at first and I quite like it - at least I know I’ll very much like it the more I listen to it. The whole song itself is a vibe honestly and ofc a bop! ✨