SuA & Siyeon (Dreamcatcher) - 'Oort Cloud' (orig. Younha) Cover

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Dreamcatcher's Siyeon and SuA released a cover of Younha's 'Oort Cloud'!

When I hear Siyeon's and SuA's names, I'm always reminded of their powerful and strong vocals in almost every Dreamcatcher song, but this cover proves that they can successfully sing any genre. Their vocals perfectly fit together and their chemistry is just *a chef's kiss!
I just love how their friendship is shown and this looks more like a mv, than a cover. A little depiction of their clumsy side, yet close, adorable and heartwarming friendship!
I can just watch this all day long on repeat!
Also, my Dreamcatcher bias and bias wrecker are in one frame!​

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Dreamcatcher's Siyeon and SuA released a cover of Younha's 'Oort Cloud'!

When I hear Siyeon's and SuA's names, I'm always reminded of their powerful and strong vocals in almost every Dreamcatcher song, but this cover proves that they can successfully sing any genre. Their vocals perfectly fit together and their chemistry is just *a chef's kiss!
I just love how their friendship is shown and this looks more like a mv, than a cover. A little depiction of their clumsy side, yet close, adorable and heartwarming friendship!
I can just watch this all day long on repeat!
Also, my Dreamcatcher bias and bias wrecker are in one frame!​
AND I NEVER SAW THIS

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I wanted to check this out for a while and I finally did...it's perfect 🥰 I'm loving the vibes of it!