Straykids I. N X Seungmin - Wedding Dress Pt2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
You clear your throat and look at him.

"I am.. Y/n, I will be teaching you about some things on managing the Company."You said with a Confidence

"Oh? OK? Just rest too, Sleep there don't worry I won't tell dad about this, Do all you want I don't care, just.. Be quiet. "He said then try to sleep again

"What!?Hey am I just a joke to you? "You said with annoyed face

Now, you know that this will be a Hard Project.

"No, You are a person for me -.- what are you saying? Are you an alien or something? "

You can't handle this kind of situation. You are a Month (2moths )older than him but he talks like he is older than you. You are a Hot tempered kind of person.

"Hey! I am older than you can you respect me!? Where is your manner? "

"Manner? I don't have one.. Argh! Please just shut up! "He said then cover his ears

"This Boy..No-"You tried to calmned yourself. "OK.. *Breaths in and out*shall we start the discussion ?"I asked

"No Thanks. Not interested. I'm going home"He said then

"Oh really? "You smirked and show him his Phone and his Room key. "Your dad Said never give this to you. He also allowed me to hit you whenever you do something wrong ,I'm way too good to do that bad when you passed your limits, I will not hesistate to hit you! So yeah, Do or not?"you said with a smile

"Argh! That old man! He always ruined my day! "He said with an irritated looks

"Good ,Let's start! "You said happily

*TimeSkip

"That's the Lesson 1,any question Mr .Yang Jeongin?"you asked

You look at him, while praying that he listened and wants to know more.

But he seems... Clueless

69425726_240225806937818_659809887758861190_n.jpg

"Yeah I have a question. "He said

Your energy boosted up and asked him what is it.

"I really really want to know about this thing"he said with a very serious tone

"Yeah? What is it? Tell me 😊"

"I actually want to know if.... U can go home now? "He said

̄ˍ ̄

"Oh.. Your not going home unless you answered my question.It's only one but it's hard! Are you ready? "You asked

"Yes!"He answered excitedly

"Oh..okie!Now,What is-"

"Finally!I can go home now!"He said and stands up

"Wait what? "

"I already answered your question. So I can go home now. Are you ok? 😑"

"No, Are YOU ok? I'm about to start to ask you! What are you talking about that you already answered it?! "You said

"You asked me if I'm ready and I answered you with a YES.Now Tell me i didn't answer your question. "He said

You felt your blood heating up because of him.

"Ba bye"he said then get the key and his phone very quick.

"Hey! "You follow him while telling him to go back.

He is always like that. You can't really help it.

You really want to complete your last project so bad but.. He is making it more hard for you.

*after a months.

"Now do you understand how this work? "You asked him

You are teaching him about some datas using laptop

"Whatever. "He said

You sigh deeply.

"All right. Now do this data. Can you do it? "You asked

"Yeah sure, "he said then starts

You are observing him and see if he is doing wrong. But eah, he improved. He remember the lessons you taught him.

You can't stop smiling seeing him do it.

"Wow that's good Jeongin. But, you something is wrong in this part, look"you said pointing it while you are on his back. Standing.

(He told you to call him Just Jeongin since your older than him)

You look like hugging him but no

"Ohh~You improved a lot Jeongin"you said still in that position

Jeongin realize your position. And in no reason, he freeze and he felt like his face is heating up.

*thump, thump. *

"Well done! Because of your good grades I will treat you~what do you want?"You asked then sit on the chair (which is abit far away from him)

Your project will soon be done!

You look at him with a weird look

"Hey what's with that face? "You said then laughed

"H-huh? Yeah s-sure,Where?"he asked

"I know some good place near here !let's go! "You said happily.

*at the restaurant.

"There's so many people here, it's too crowded"he said while looking around

"Hey wait here. Gonna get something to eat. You will love it! "You said.

All the girls are talking about him which makes him uncomfortable ,He don't like it when girls always talks about him.

-time

"Ta-da! 'Buldak!' Their 'Fire Chicken' here is so yummy and it's so spicy too! Try it!"You said and try to Feed Him.

You look like a little girl begging for something.

"I have a hands! I can do it myself! "He said while blushing then get some on his own and eat it very quick

"Hm? "He stops chewing it and then he looks at you.

You are eating it like it's just a normal one, You really love it.

"Hm? Jeongin. Are you fine?"You asked and then laughed

He is sweating a lot, his face is becoming a bit red.

He finally swallowed it.

"Ah..I need to was my hands"He said even though his hands are not dirty

You just nodded and continue to eat

Jeongin quickly wash his mouth which is on fire right now ,He is trying to remove the spiciness but.. Even if he tries too.. It's not enough.

"Is that Y/n Crazy? How can she eat it like it's nothing!? "He said then wash once again

"I should get something to drink. It's killing meee"he said

-after your eating together

"Thank you ~"the worker said

"How is buldak? "You asked

"It's nothing, Is it really a Fire chicken? It's like a normal spicy chicken. "He said while drinking milk

"Oh.. Really? 😏Want me to buy you some buldak tommorow? "I said

He accidentally spilled it.

"Ahh! Sh**!!"A boy that looks like a gangster shouted .He have some other two boys in his left and right.

"Oh no! Ah sorry!Are you o"you asked but then

"Oh.. You're pretty...well...It's ok but you have to come with us ,Let's have some fun."The boy said and grab me

"The he** I will let you"Jeongin said and punched the guy in the face

He grab you and stands infront of you, he is trying to protecting you.

"Oh.. Wait.. Ah! I'm right, That's why you look really familiar!, Remember me? Yang jeongin? "The boy said

Jeongin smirked "ahh, now I remembered.. Yes.. Ofcourse I remember you. Lim Hongdae right? "

"Yeah, You beat me up when we were on highschool right? I won't forget that. Now it's my turn to revenge!"the boy said and then try to punched jeongin.

Luckily he Dodge it.

"Hey! Stay back! "Jeongin said to you and push you away

"But-"

"Stay back! "He said

'What going on right now!?'you said in your minds..

Jeongin keeps on dodging it.. But.. The two boys are helping the boy

Like hello 3 V 1 that's so unfair, later Jeongin got hit by the boy on the face and got hit by the other boy on the body.

The people are just watching while recording it.
Are they a fools!?

You text Seungmin as fast as you could telling him to come here. You are trembling..

You can see that Jeongins lips are bleeding.. He also have a scars on his face.

It getting worst.

Jeongin looks like he is not on the mood to fight,

You can't take it anymore,seeing him like that.

Now Jeongin is now cornered and was punched many times by the boys

You pushed them aways but the boy just slapped you

"You Bi***(sorry about that B word) "the boy shouted

You can feel your a pain in your right cheeks

"Yaaaahhh!! "Jeongin shouted then punched the boy very very hard, The boy flew away and was knocked out.

He is very angry like crazy

"Enough play time you Idiots."jeongin said

In a blink.. They are all knocked out.

"Jeongin! "You ran into him and check him

"Are you ok!? Agh... I'm sorry. "You said and then felt your eyes building up a tears.

"I'm ok.are you not hurt? How's your face? "Jeongin said then look at your right cheeks. "That idiot. "

"Your lips are bleeding. Let me clean it ."you said

"T-thanks. "Jeongin said then smile.

-Seungmin?

He recieve a text from you so he is really happy.

He is really shocked when he read it, and even if he is still on a meeting he leave.

The place are a bit far from their company. But still he did all he could to go there as fast as he could.

He is worried sick about you, that you might be in trouble and you need him.

He drives his car a bitfast.

But then...while driving..There's a puppy crossing the road.

He was about to hit the puppy.. He did all his best not to hit the puppy.

So ,as a result..

He is accidentally hit the big tree.

His head are bleeding.

He is near now..

He felt dizzy but because of his determination to arrive and help you.. He still keeps going.

He go out of the car and ride on a taxi

"Please.. To the XXX, Someone needs my help.. "He said with a weak voice

"Sir, You should go to the hospital.. You're bleeding. "The taxi driver said

"Please.. That girl.. Is more important than my life.. "

(Sorry, Seungmin is a bit paranoid in this part😅😅)

The driver drive as fast as he could and then just a minutes.

We arrive.

He saw a lot of people are there just watching..

He saw the both of you. You are now fine.

He is late.

He didn't go near to you.

He is just watching from afar while hiding in a tree.

He sigh and leaned on the tree.

He saw the both of you go.

He text you and say Sorry.

Just sorry

Then she reply .

"I'm fine now, No need to worry, I'm sorry too, it looks like I make you worried too much. "

Your vision gets blurry.. And your body become weak.

The last time you heard was a girl shouting.

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Ah guys, about the last part, it's HE/HIS not YOU/YOUR, I'm sorryyy 😅😂and also I have a lot of mistakes, just.. Try to understand it.😅

Last edited:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Pt3

You don't even know that Seungmin is confined for a weeks ,He don't want you to know about it, He don't want anyone to tell you about this, Why? Because he is afraid that you might Be worried about him and Blame yourself.

You are wondering what he up to because he didn't show up for a weeks!. You just thought that maybe he is just busy and have no time.

One day, Seungmin can go home now but still he need to visit the doctor every week for a check up.

He is not wearing any bandages anymore.He decided to visit you at the company but when he is on his way to his car (new car ofcourse), He saw you waiting outside the company. He is very happy and hugged you tight

"Oh! Seungmin! I didn't see for a weeks!"You said and hugged him back.

"I was about to visit you, but it looks lile I don't have to. How are-"he didn't finished his sentence when he saw Jeongin walking closer with annoyed face.

"hey! How long will be waiti-"Jeongin didn't finished his sentence too when he saw seungmin

After 1 minute of staring at each other they smile and hugged each other

"Yo!! Min!! "Jeongin said and do they thing(like fist bumps and many more)

"How's your dad? "Seungmin asked

"Hmm.. Still the same, Old and annoying "Jeongin said

"Oh c'mon bro, You dad will be angry if he heard you. "

"But he didn't ,so it's OK! "

"Wait... You already know each other? "You said very confused

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you.. Jeongin.. Is my cousin.. "Seungmin said

"Aahhh~"is all you can Say.

(Seungmin and jeongin are very close since they are very young)

They look like siblings. And because of that. You are Out of place lol. You are just there, right behind them while following them.

You three eat together and have fun.

Jeongin is now developing his feelings for you.. But he is still denying it on his self.

To confirm if he is really in love /falling for you now. He talks with his sister which is a psychologist.

She told her about the signs and all of it.. Are right!

He becomes a bit uncomfortable around you and become shy but sometimes he always makes you laugh and he smiles a lot.

The day has come... You resigned from the company as a secretary. Its your time to say good-bye to your co-workers.

Finally ,You finished all the project. You have nothing to worry about.

Too bad you can't say goodbye to Jeongin .

That day, you hang out with Seungmin because he said he will give you something. Maybe a good-bye /goodluck gift?

-

Jeongin is just at their home while watching TV.

"Tsk! Why did she have to go? That silly girl. "He said then turn the channel next.

It's a coincidence ,its a drama where the boy fells in love with his secretary. The scene was the boy confessing to the secretary what he really feels, And then the other boy was just staring at them very hurt.
It's a love triangle.but.. In the end the secretary chose the first boy who confessed! 😃

It sinks in to his mind.. And his heat beats fast because of nervous.

"Should I... Confessed too? "He asked him self then blush so hard"but what if I get rejected? Argh! Nevermind!! "He said then turn it again to the next channel."but.. If I don't.. What if.. Someone will confessed to her ?and I will be like the second boy on that drama?..." *thinks very deep*

..... . After a minutes he Sigh

"o-ok! I will confess now! "He said then stands up and go outside.

He didn't saw you at the company so he asked the others if they saw you

"Ahh~she said he is going at the Lily's Graden(It's very beautiful there! There was a lot of flowers and fireflies there especially when night, butterflies when day. -but yeah. It's all in my imagination) "Her buddy said

You quickly go outside and find that place.

"This is it.. This is the day.. That I will tell her everything! "He said in his mind then smiles.

-after a few months.

Jeongin was holding a piece of paper while smiling softly.

"So this is what wedding invitation look like.. "He said.

"Are you ready now ,Son? "My dad asked me

I nodded then stands up.

*time skip

Jeongin are now standing beside the aisle. Waiting for someone to come..

He was smiling while looking at the close door.

The door opened up slowly... And then he saw the most beautiful woman in his life. The only woman he love ..

It's you..

You walk slowly with a very happy smile at your face.

You walk closer and closer..

"She's very beautiful..... "He said

"But-

You walked pass him, and just focus on the boy on the front..

Jeongin turn his head down and try no to cry.

"I'm late.... "He added

flash back*

Jeongin was panting while finding you,

"Thi is the place.. But.. I can't find her."He saif then look for you again..

"Y/n! There's something I have to tell you."jeongin heard a voices which is very familiar.

He walked on the other side of the garden and saw Seungmin and You there.

"It's been a years since we are dating... I think the time has come to tell you this. "Seungmin said
Jeongin can't believe on what he heard, he can't even move nor speak.

He didn't even notice that, he is really shocked.

Seungmin is finally on his position like he is ready to proposed now.

"Y/n.. *shows the beautiful ring*Will you... Marry me? "Seungmin asked

You seems surprised too.

Jeongin eyes was wide opened. Then he quickly wish that you'll say no.

Hewish that you will let him go, and you don't like him. But.. In the end.

You answered with a big big YES

The ters are building up on jeongin's eyes.He becomes weak,He step back while he is clenching his fist.

Flashback ends*

"This... Is the most thing I hate when it comes to love..... "He said in his mind

"it didn't go the way we wanted. Well this is life.. All love stories didn't just end up with a happy ending.. Because on love.. There will win and there will lost. If you win then you're lucky. But I you lose all you can feel is pain, and jealously, Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and there's still a chance.. Before it's too late. "He said(on his mind)
"They said ,If you really love you gotta learn to let them go and be happy for them right? It's really easy to say but it's hard to do.. I... Don't want to love again.. "He added

"
I'm going to smile so you you will think I'm happy
I will laugh so you don't see me cry
I'm going to let you go even if it kills me inside"He then smile painfyul to the both of you.

-END

Last edited:
Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Pt3

You don't even know that Seungmin is confined for a weeks ,He don't want you to know about it, He don't want anyone to tell you about this, Why? Because he is afraid that you might Be worried about him and Blame yourself.

You are wondering what he up to because he didn't show up for a weeks!. You just thought that maybe he is just busy and have no time.

One day, Seungmin can go home now but still he need to visit the doctor every week for a check up.

He is not wearing any bandages anymore.He decided to visit you at the company but when he is on his way to his car (new car ofcourse), He saw you waiting outside the company. He is very happy and hugged you tight

"Oh! Seungmin! I didn't see for a weeks!"You said and hugged him back.

"I was about to visit you, but it looks lile I don't have to. How are-"he didn't finished his sentence when he saw Jeongin walking closer with annoyed face.

"hey! How long will be waiti-"Jeongin didn't finished his sentence too when he saw seungmin

After 1 minute of staring at each other they smile and hugged each other

"Yo!! Min!! "Jeongin said and do they thing(like fist bumps and many more)

"How's your dad? "Seungmin asked

"Hmm.. Still the same, Old and annoying "Jeongin said

"Oh c'mon bro, You dad will be angry if he heard you. "

"But he didn't ,so it's OK! "

"Wait... You already know each other? "You said very confused

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you.. Jeongin.. Is my cousin.. "Seungmin said

"Aahhh~"is all you can Say.

(Seungmin and jeongin are very close since they are very young)

They look like siblings. And because of that. You are Out of place lol. You are just there, right behind them while following them.

You three eat together and have fun.

Jeongin is now developing his feelings for you.. But he is still denying it on his self.

To confirm if he is really in love /falling for you now. He talks with his sister which is a psychologist.

She told her about the signs and all of it.. Are right!

He becomes a bit uncomfortable around you and become shy but sometimes he always makes you laugh and he smiles a lot.

The day has come... You resigned from the company as a secretary. Its your time to say good-bye to your co-workers.

Finally ,You finished all the project. You have nothing to worry about.

Too bad you can't say goodbye to Jeongin .

That day, you hang out with Seungmin because he said he will give you something. Maybe a good-bye /goodluck gift?

-

Jeongin is just at their home while watching TV.

"Tsk! Why did she have to go? That silly girl. "He said then turn the channel next.

It's a coincidence ,its a drama where the boy fells in love with his secretary. The scene was the boy confessing to the secretary what he really feels, And then the other boy was just staring at them very hurt.
It's a love triangle.but.. In the end the secretary chose the first boy who confessed! 😃

It sinks in to his mind.. And his heat beats fast because of nervous.

"Should I... Confessed too? "He asked him self then blush so hard"but what if I get rejected? Argh! Nevermind!! "He said then turn it again to the next channel."but.. If I don't.. What if.. Someone will confessed to her ?and I will be like the second boy on that drama?..." *thinks very deep*

..... . After a minutes he Sigh

"o-ok! I will confess now! "He said then stands up and go outside.

He didn't saw you at the company so he asked the others if they saw you

"Ahh~she said he is going at the Lily's Graden(It's very beautiful there! There was a lot of flowers and fireflies there especially when night, butterflies when day. -but yeah. It's all in my imagination) "Her buddy said

You quickly go outside and find that place.

"This is it.. This is the day.. That I will tell her everything! "He said in his mind then smiles.

-after a few months.

Jeongin was holding a piece of paper while smiling softly.

"So this is what wedding invitation look like.. "He said.

"Are you ready now ,Son? "My dad asked me

I nodded then stands up.

*time skip

Jeongin are now standing beside the aisle. Waiting for someone to come..

He was smiling while looking at the close door.

The door opened up slowly... And then he saw the most beautiful woman in his life. The only woman he love ..

It's you..

You walk slowly with a very happy smile at your face.

You walk closer and closer..

"She's very beautiful..... "He said

"But-

You walked pass him, and just focus on the boy on the front..

Jeongin turn his head down and try no to cry.

"I'm late.... "He added

flash back*

Jeongin was panting while finding you,

"Thi is the place.. But.. I can't find her."He saif then look for you again..

"Y/n! There's something I have to tell you."jeongin heard a voices which is very familiar.

He walked on the other side of the garden and saw Seungmin and You there.

"It's been a years since we are dating... I think the time has come to tell you this. "Seungmin said
Jeongin can't believe on what he heard, he can't even move nor speak.

He didn't even notice that, he is really shocked.

Seungmin is finally on his position like he is ready to proposed now.

"Y/n.. *shows the beautiful ring*Will you... Marry me? "Seungmin asked

You seems surprised too.

Jeongin eyes was wide opened. Then he quickly wish that you'll say no.

Hewish that you will let him go, and you don't like him. But.. In the end.

You answered with a big big YES

The ters are building up on jeongin's eyes.He becomes weak,He step back while he is clenching his fist.

Flashback ends*

"This... Is the most thing I hate when it comes to love..... "He said in his mind

"it didn't go the way we wanted. Well this is life.. All love stories didn't just end up with a happy ending.. Because on love.. There will win and there will lost. If you win then you're lucky. But I you lose all you can feel is pain, and jealously, Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and there's still a chance.. Before it's too late. "He said(on his mind)
"They said ,If you really love you gotta learn to let them go and be happy for them right? It's really easy to say but it's hard to do.. I... Don't want to love again.. "He added

"
I'm going to smile so you you will think I'm happy
I will laugh so you don't see me cry
I'm going to let you go even if it kills me inside"He then smile painfyul to the both of you.

-END
THis IS AMA|INGGGGGGG