Stray Kids FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Here goes:

Last edited:

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Forever Love
part 1

March 17, 2019
I roll over in my bed and sit up. I look outside. "Another dreary day with nothing to do." I said. I get out of bed and get dressed. I am about feed my cat, when someone knocks on my front door. who could that be? I wonder.
I open the door, and standing there is Felix!
"Felix! I am so sorry! I completely forgot!" I said.
"Its okay, babe," he says and comes in, and I close the door.
Pooh, my cat, sees Felix and rubs on his legs.
"Hows my favorite cat?" Felix asked him.
Pooh just purrs and Felix picks him up.
"So", I ask, "what are we doing today?"
"I dont know. What do you want to do?"
"I dont know. What do you want to do?" I ask, and smile.
"I dont know. What do you want to do?" He says back and pulls me into a hug.
"Aish. I missed you." I said. "I missed you too, Y/N." And then he kisses me.
We stand there kissing for a few more seconds and then he pulls away.
"Do you know what day it is? " he asks me. I nod. "Its our anniversary." I reply.
"Yup. One year."

We hang out all day, and we are heading over to NCT's house now.
We go inside and the rest of Stray Kids are already there.
I heard a squeal. "Y/N! You're here!" I turned around and saw Jaehyun.

Jaehyun is my best friend. We met back in June of 2016, and have been best friends ever since. I used to like like him, back in January of 2017 until September 2017.

He ran over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. "I missed you, Jay." I said. "I missed you too." He said.

Then I hugged the rest of the members of both groups and then we ate and hung out until 10 PM.

Hope you liked it!! I'll try to post another part tonight or tomorrow.

Staff member
Forever Love
part 2

Time skip to the end of October 2019

Felix comes over every week and we spend the day together. Chan got a girlfriend, who is Felix's cousin, Trisha. They started dating in May. I loved Felix, but I started having a lot of feelings for someone else....

now I hadn't seen Felix in a week bc of his schedule. I decided I should email him:

View attachment 15842
I knew Eunwoo liked me, bc he has told me a few days ago.

Trisha POV:

My phone dinged and I picked it up to see who texted me. It was Felix.

TEXT:
Trisha....
Yes??​
She....
What happened?? Are you ok?​
No, she broke up with me!!!
WAIT WHAT??​
I dont know, she told me she likes Eunwoo....
I'm sorry, Lix. You know I am here for you.​
Facetime??
END OF TEXT
A few hours later:
Felix texted me again.
TEXT:​
Can you come over??
Sure.. lemme get ready​
No! I need you right now!!
Ok, I'll put my jacket on​
I need someone now. I dont know what to do!! What did I do wrong??
Trisha!!
TRISHA!!
YO! BABY TRISHA!!
Bunny!
I'm driving! Be there in 5​
Oh okay...sorry
END OF TEXT
After I talked with Felix, I texted Eunwoo.
YO!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??​
Do what!?!
YOU KNOW WHAT!! ABOUT Y/N!!​
Ohh. I am sorry Trisha I hope you can forgive me
Just bc ur my ex bf doesn't mean I care about you! Felix is like a brother to me and it effects me seeing him like this!
It's not me u should apologize to. Its Felix!!
END OF TEXT
Two weeks later:
Y/N POV:

I felt so bad for breaking up with Felix. So I decided to text him.

View attachment 15860

After I texted Felix, I started pacing around the house, waiting for him to text back. But he didn't. I waited 3 hours, but nothing. Then, I grabbed my phone and walked over to his house. I got to the doorstep and rand the bell. Within 15 seconds, he answered it. I hugged him tightly. "I am so sorry Felix," I whispered. "I forgive you," he said, hugging me back. We stood there hugging for three minutes. When we finally let go, we sat down and I told him everything that had happened in the past 2 weeks. When I was done, I made him dinner and he kept hugging me from behind. After we ate, we talked some more and told corny jokes and laughed until it was late at night.

Felix POV:
I was so happy, so I texted Trisha.

View attachment 15864

Trisha POV:

View attachment 15880

Last edited:

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
Forever Love
part 2

Time skip to the end of October 2019

Felix comes over every week and we spend the day together. Chan got a girlfriend, who is Felix's cousin, Trisha. They started dating in May. I loved Felix, but I started having a lot of feelings for someone else....

now I hadn't seen Felix in a week bc of his schedule. I decided I should email him:

View attachment 15842
I knew Eunwoo liked me, bc he has told me a few days ago.

Trisha POV:

My phone dinged and I picked it up to see who texted me. It was Felix.

TEXT:
Trisha....
Yes??​
She....
What happened?? Are you ok?​
No, she broke up with me!!!
WAIT WHAT??​
I dont know, she told me she likes Eunwoo....
I'm sorry, Lix. You know I am here for you.​
Facetime??
END OF TEXT
A few hours later:
Felix texted me again.
Can you come over??
Sure.. lemme get ready​
No! I need you right now!!
Ok, I'll put my jacket on​
I need someone now. I dont know what to do!! What did I do wrong??
Trisha!!
TRISHA!!
YO! BABY TRISHA!!
Bunny!
I'm driving! Be there in 5​
Oh okay...sorry
END OF TEXT
After I talked with Felix, I texted Eunwoo.
YO!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??​
Do what!?!
YOU KNOW WHAT!! ABOUT Y/N!!​
Ohh. I am sorry Trisha I hope you can forgive me
Just bc ur my ex bf doesn't mean I care about you! Felix is like a brother to me and it effects me seeing him like this!
It's not me u should apologize to. Its Felix!!
END OF TEXT
Two weeks later:
Y/N POV:

I felt so bad for breaking up with Felix. So I decided to text him.

View attachment 15860

After I texted Felix, I started pacing around the house, waiting for him to text back. But he didn't. I waited 3 hours, but nothing. Then, I grabbed my phone and walked over to his house. I got to the doorstep and rand the bell. Within 15 seconds, he answered it. I hugged him tightly. "I am so sorry Felix," I whispered. "I forgive you," he said, hugging me back. We stood there hugging for three minutes. When we finally let go, we sat down and I told him everything that had happened in the past 2 weeks. When I was done, I made him dinner and he kept hugging me from behind. After we ate, we talked some more and told corny jokes and laughed until it was late at night.

Felix POV:
I was so happy, so I texted Trisha.

View attachment 15864

Trisha POV:

View attachment 15880

Trisha!

Staff member
Also, thank you to the one who let me use part of a drama she made up! She knows who sheis!!

Staff member
Forever Love
part 3

Stray Kids artist Bang Chan and Trisha Ren were in a 2-year long relationship, BlackKard Artist Trisha decided to put an end to the beautiful relationship they had. Due to media pressure and distance for a long period. She stated that she still loves Chan and hope he can be happy with someone else who is also close to him. Rumors are being spread weather NCT dream artist Jisung and Trisha are dating after a photo of the two together is roaming the web.

Jisung and Trisha have been working on a duet so they spend a lot of time together. People think they are dating but are they dating?
A picture of supposedly Tammy and Jisung hugging and cuddling with each other enjoying little dates. Trisha was dating Bang Chan ( Stray Kids Member) but it was a sudden breakup so... What happened? What is the reason which Trisha and Chan Broke up? Is Jisung the Cause?
Also, Chan was seen with Trisha's closest friend Soyeon so What HAPPENED?!

What will happen between Trisha, Chan, and Jisung? Trisha got invited to a party, she was told to wear something fancy. So she did little did she know every Kpop group she ever knew. That meant Chan and Jisung, once Trisha arrived at the party she got out of the car. And when she saw Chan and Jisung try to help her out both reaching out to her. Who's hand will she take?

Her cousin Felix saw what was going on and decided to take his hand instead. After that Felix, Trisha, Y/N were talking the entire night ( BTW they were wearing masks). After a while, she decided to leave Felix and his girlfriend alone. She went to the kitchen to get something to drink when she got pulled inside a dark room.

Last edited:

Staff member
Okay, so its supposed to be TRISHA not the other girl name!! Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

Staff member
Forever Love
part 4

After 2 minutes or so they stopped pulling her. When she saw a bunch of pictures of her and along with reasons why she was special. She was reading one of them when her favorite slow song started playing. She was looking around trying to look for someone. The next thing she saw was... Chan along with the rest of Stray Kids when he said " Trisha, I can't live without you one more second please come back to me, please make me happy again" Trisha didn't know how to respond and she just nodded even tho she loves Jisung her love for Chan is unbreakable.

Y/N POV:

November 27, 2019

Our relationship was back to normal and I was so happy! Then I had a dream... and in it Felix dumped me. So I texted Trisha and asked her if he broke up with me and she said yes so I texted Felix.

View attachment 16852

Felix POV:
I was hurt. I texted Trisha:
Text:

She dont care.
She dont love me.
It hurts
Even tho we broke up it still hurts
I promised her I was going to be with her forever
I broke that promise
TRISHA! ANSWER THE PHONE!
End of text