Story Time...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I wanted to put this as a status but too many characters:

So I was pulling into a parking spot at my dorm on Thursday and in the process I bumped into someone else's car. I didn't cause any structural damage, just scraped the paint. So I started panicking cause I've never hit anything before or been in an accident.
I left a note on their windshield with my contact info so we could sort out the damages. Later that night I had to leave the dorm again and noticed the sprinklers were on, completely drowning the note. So I had to write a new one and put it in a plastic bag.
He just contacted me about an hour ago, and man was I panicking. I thought he was gonna be so pissed at me and want to meet up in person so he could beat me up or something.
But he was really chill. I just had to send him photos of my license, registration, and insurance. He's gonna get a damage appraisal at the mechanics and depending on how much it costs I will venmo him or work out it with insurance.
I feel so much more relieved that this is mostly resolved but I still feel so guilty, despite him saying that it was okay.
I'm also still really ashamed of myself, cause this has never happened to me before and I don't want to be viewed as a bad driver. It was even more embarrassing because my friend was in the car at the time, so now I feel like she might have the perception that I'm a bad driver, even though she said I'm not. It was technically partially his fault because he was parked outside the spot, but I'm mainly at fault.
My dad said it is a good learning experience, and it is. But it's just been so stressful, and I'm still disappointed in myself.
The guy's gonna go to the mechanic on Monday and then it will soon be over with, so I feel better than I have since Thursday.

Thank you for reading my rant, I really needed to get that out.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
I've heard way worse. One time, my co-worker was sitting in the car with her husband and daughter (and the car was parked in the parking lot where we worked) and one of the drivers that delivers the medication from the pharmacy hit the left backside of their car. And instead of backing out and parking in the spot next to them, he literally squeezed his way into the parking spot, scratching my co-worker's husband's car.