Stop, Rewind, Turn. Back. Time. p1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Are y'all hyped to read this series?!? (You get one chance to vote, make the right choice)

• Yes!

• No!

• shut the f**** up and give me the content

• Meh

• I was bored so ig

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Love_alize071313

*Authors note* I'm so sorry for anyone who read my SKZ stories and was hoping and waiting for them. I lost interest tbh. I might get back into them later on*
*Also: This isn't WayV falling in love w/ you. or falling in love period, (maybe I'm still deciding if Kun should be married to sm1) This WAYV being badass. :3

P.O.V ~YangYang~
November 16, 2016

YANGYANG in 2020 | Yangyang wayv, Kpop aesthetic, Nct

Today was already going horribly without the new girl watching me face plant on the sidewalk, and act like she expected it to happen. She was everywhere I went and strangely in every one of my classes. Let me start from from the beginning. This morning I woke up in the worst mood ever. I pulled an all nighter trying to understand what the hell my teacher wanted to say when she used the letter 'e' in math. Math should be numbers, not letters. I woke up later than usual so I had to rush through my usual morning routine, but I had to skip brushing my teeth so the fact that I had a bagel with chive cream cheese was a lot more noticeable to the nose. No problem, all I had to do was avoid speaking to people today. That wasn't much of an issue. I really only spoke to the 4 different people I sit with at lunch whom I play Pokemon Sun with, other than that everyone else was a waste of time. They're always trying to convince you that you're exactly like them and way less than they are at the same time. Why would I waste time with socializing when I can keep on trying to teach pokemon the power that's inside? Honestly, people need to get their priorities straight.

I rushed to my bus stop and realized I've forgotten my shoes. I went back inside, snatched my Nikes and raced to my bus stop. I took a quick glance at my watch to guess how much time I had to slip them on, and I was super close to waking up the entire neighborhood. I read my clock wrong, there was a whole 15 minutes until the bus came. THAT WAS ENOUGH TIME FOR ME TO BRUSH MY TEETH THREE TIMES, EAT A BOWL OF A WHOLESOME BREAKFAST AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MOONWALK TO MY BUS STOP. Instead of letting my anger get the most of me, I just sighed. Well, an early start was better than no start at all. I crouched on the floor to tie my shoes and fix the cuffs of my pants. I stood and flinched hard as hell. There standing beside me was a girl, about 174 cm (that's 5'7" for you Americans out there), and that's all I could tell, I swear I didn't hear her. It was still dark out so all of her features were hidden. The bus pulled up behind me and I seen her clearly. I wished right then and there I went back inside and brushed my teeth. She had black hair down to the bottom of her back pulled back into a tight ponytail like the Ariana Grande only she didn't cover her hair ties with a strand of her hair, her eyes were a deep chocolate brown and I could have swore I seen specks of gold, her lips were so full and naturally tinted it looked unnatural. Her sense of style wasn't bad either. Her black long sleeved top rested on her upper arm, she also had a red mid-thigh skirt, and dark lace up heels. She looked more like a model than a student. The bus pulled up next to us and I stood there, gaping like a fish out of water. "I-uh-.... Ladies..first?" I said with a high pitched voice almost singing soprano. She scoffed at me and chuckled to herself. "Then by all means, go ahead." I felt my face glow red as I sat in my normal seat, in the front, there were no other seats on the bus because all of the seniors filled the seats in the back and everyone else was pushed upward. She followed me on and sat next to me. "I'm sorry." she whispered.
"What?"

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me to behave that way and it shouldn't have happened."
"Um... it's fine.." I rolled my eyes
"What?"
"What 'what?'"
"You rolled your eyes. Why?"
"Nothing. It's just incredible that you can insult someone loudly and then whisper an apology"
"No one heard me when we were outside, and I'm apologizing in whispers because a lot of people are sleeping still."
"Whatever"
She mumbled something under her breath.
"What'd you say?"
"Nothing"
I knew she was lying. I understood what she said.
"They never change, do they?"

L

Love_alize071313

Aw goshhh you glush are making me blush.
Cute Red Cheeks GIF - Cute RedCheeks Blush - Discover & Share GIFs
Thanks for supporting this series I'll try to stay on top of my game!! ❀❀❀

L

Love_alize071313

*I know I 'm horrible with chaptering these things. Also I called out some of you guys in here, its subtle but it's there*

P.O.V ~YangYang~
November 16, 2016

λ³΄μŠ€μ–‘μ–‘ on Twitter: 191207 WAYV TAKE OVER THE MOON SINCHON FANSIGN #YANGYANG  Today, Yangyang wearing coat and glasses, he is completely an oppa…  https://t.co/eJ2eQYTswD

We were silent for the rest of the way to school. I looked out the window, watching the street stream by. I always seen her in the corner of my eye sneaking glances in my direction. I was too tired and irritated to ask her about it. We got to school soon after 15 minutes of awkward silence. The bus pulled in and every one got ready to get off. Once almost everyone was off I noticed my seat partner. She didn't move to get ready to get off, she didn't even blink.
"What're you doing? Let's go I don't wanna be late....again"
"Let's make something clear. I don't want trouble or any complications, so do us both a favor. Cooperate and we'll have nothing to worry about."
She got off without another word or another look at me and stood on the curb not acknowledging any of the basketball players who were cat calling her. I grabbed my stuff and stumbled off the bus and was about to face plant into the asphalt, a strong hand caught me. She stood there acting like she knew I was going to fall. "You should be more careful."
"Who are you?"
"You said you didn't want to be late. Get to class."
I wanted to protest but she had an evil eye that I didn't want to antagonize. She walked behind me and split off to the main office as I went to my first period, Biology.
~
I walked into the classroom that was still mostly empty. "Glad to see you on time today Mr. Liu" said Ms. Acosta our small teacher fresh out of college, her shiny blonde hair and triangular lips made her look 45 rather than 23 "Please remove your hoodie and take your seat." I did as she asked, sitting in the very back of the class, and seen more people come in, disregarding them as I usually do. But with one particular person my teacher spoke to. "Oh, hello. May I help you?" she said worridly
"I am a new student. I believe you should've gotten an e-mail about me yesterday, like every other teacher I spoke to so far." My bus partner said to the teacher. Her eyes were piercing, cruel, and cold. "Oh, yes. I apologize. May I have your slip?"
"Yes, here. I must suggest something. It would be more helpful if you actually opened your e-mail, instead of having an hour long video of Korean men pulling up their shirts full screen"
The entire class froze in awe that a new student would say something like that to a teacher. "Wow. She's not even a little remorseful." said a girl in the middle of the class to her friend. She had on an over-sized baby blue button up shirt under a black vest and a tie, both over very tiny shorts that looked like she wasn't wearing shorts or pants at all. My bus mate threw a glare at her and it slowly morphed into a disgusted expression.
The girl looked down and played with the hem of her shirt as the mysterious girl walked down the aisle to sit in the back next to the left of me. The class made had a small murmur among them. I didn't need to listen to them to know what they're saying. Only the craziest people sit in the back. The ones that scare other students and even the teacher. I sit in the back because I was told I had a very terrifying voice and a scary 'psychotic' smile and no one even dares to try to make eye contact with me. I couldn't have it any other way. I enjoy having people being scared of me, it makes it easier to avoid them. I glanced over to my left to look at her to see her look directly at me at the same time. I couldn't help but smile, and she smirked right back at me. Another wave of whispers went through the class. One specific comment stood out from the others "Looks like a b!tch and a sheep fell in love." said the girl in the middle of the class
~
Class soon started and today we were watching a video... yay. I was drifting to sleep when I felt a small nudge on my ankle. She glanced at my desk indicating there was something there. A small slip of paper was on my desk. I looked at her and she motioned for me to open it. In very elegant script she wrote:
What did they mean when they said 'sheep'?
I rolled my eyes and wrote back to her in my chicken scratch.
My name is YangYang. Yang is sheep in both Korean and Chinese. Hbu? What's your name you still haven't told me.
She slightly hesitated and wrote
I'm Emily.
Emily? You seem like a more elegant person than 'Emily'
she read that and slightly smiled like she was indulging in a small inside joke I wasn't supposed to know yet.
Do I? I guess not all of us are supposed to grow into our names.
What do you mean?
You're adorable, like a sheep.
I looked at her with a look of disbelief. I'm so done.
Really?
Yes.
Whatever.
What are you doing later, afterschool?
Well that escalated quickly
Nothing. prolly gonna play Pokemon at home.
Come with me to the mall? I can make up for insulting you earlier.
Sure, why not?
Great, I'll be by the Dandy Kitchen. Okay?
'Kay.
I didn't think I'd be excited to meet a total stranger, later but it was happening.​

Last edited by a moderator:

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 π›π²πž π›π²πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞
Author
*I know I 'm horrible with chaptering these things. Also I called out some of you guys in here, its subtle but it's there*

P.O.V ~YangYang~
November 16, 2016

λ³΄μŠ€μ–‘μ–‘ on Twitter: 191207 WAYV TAKE OVER THE MOON SINCHON FANSIGN #YANGYANG  Today, Yangyang wearing coat and glasses, he is completely an oppa…  https://t.co/eJ2eQYTswD

We were silent for the rest of the way to school. I looked out the window, watching the street stream by. I always seen her in the corner of my eye sneaking glances in my direction. I was too tired and irritated to ask her about it. We got to school soon after 15 minutes of awkward silence. The bus pulled in and every one got ready to get off. Once almost everyone was off I noticed my seat partner. She didn't move to get ready to get off, she didn't even blink.
"What're you doing? Let's go I don't wanna be late....again"
"Let's make something clear. I don't want trouble or any complications, so do us both a favor. Cooperate and we'll have nothing to worry about."
She got off without another word or another look at me and stood on the curb not acknowledging any of the basketball players who were cat calling her. I grabbed my stuff and stumbled off the bus and was about to face plant into the asphalt, a strong hand caught me. She stood there acting like she knew I was going to fall. "You should be more careful."
"Who are you?"
"You said you didn't want to be late. Get to class."
I wanted to protest but she had an evil eye that I didn't want to antagonize. She walked behind me and split off to the main office as I went to my first period, Biology.
~
I walked into the classroom that was still mostly empty. "Glad to see you on time today Mr. Liu" said Ms. Acosta our small teacher fresh out of college, her shiny blonde hair and triangular lips made her look 45 rather than 23 "Please remove your hoodie and take your seat." I did as she asked, sitting in the very back of the class, and seen more people come in, disregarding them as I usually do. But with one particular person my teacher spoke to. "Oh, hello. May I help you?" she said worridly
"I am a new student. I believe you should've gotten an e-mail about me yesterday, like every other teacher I spoke to so far." My bus partner said to the teacher. Her eyes were piercing, cruel, and cold. "Oh, yes. I apologize. May I have your slip?"
"Yes, here. I must suggest something. It would be more helpful if you actually opened your e-mail, instead of having an hour long video of Korean men pulling up their shirts full screen"
The entire class froze in awe that a new student would say something like that to a teacher. "Wow. She's not even a little remorseful." said a girl in the middle of the class to her friend. She had on an over-sized baby blue button up shirt under a black vest and a tie, both over very tiny shorts that looked like she wasn't wearing shorts or pants at all. My bus mate threw a glare at her and it slowly morphed into a disgusted expression.
The girl looked down and played with the hem of her shirt as the mysterious girl walked down the aisle to sit in the back next to the left of me. The class made had a small murmur among them. I didn't need to listen to them to know what they're saying. Only the craziest people sit in the back. The ones that scare other students and even the teacher. I sit in the back because I was told I had a very terrifying voice and a scary 'psychotic' smile and no one even dares to try to make eye contact with me. I couldn't have it any other way. I enjoy having people being scared of me, it makes it easier to avoid them. I glanced over to my left to look at her to see her look directly at me at the same time. I couldn't help but smile, and she smirked right back at me. Another wave of whispers went through the class. One specific comment stood out from the others "Looks like a b!tch and a sheep fell in love." said the girl in the middle of the class
~
Class soon started and today we were watching a video... yay. I was drifting to sleep when I felt a small nudge on my ankle. She glanced at my desk indicating there was something there. A small slip of paper was on my desk. I looked at her and she motioned for me to open it. In very elegant script she wrote:
What did they mean when they said 'sheep'?
I rolled my eyes and wrote back to her in my chicken scratch.
My name is YangYang. Yang is sheep in both Korean and Chinese. Hbu? What's your name you still haven't told me.
She slightly hesitated and wrote
I'm Emily.
Emily? You seem like a more elegant person than 'Emily'
she read that and slightly smiled like she was indulging in a small inside joke I wasn't supposed to know yet.
Do I? I guess not all of us are supposed to grow into our names.
What do you mean?
You're adorable, like a sheep.
I looked at her with a look of disbelief. I'm so done.
Really?
Yes.
Whatever.
What are you doing later, afterschool?
Well that escalated quickly
Nothing. prolly gonna play Pokemon at home.
Come with me to the mall? I can make up for insulting you earlier.
Sure, why not?
Great, I'll be by the Dandy Kitchen. Okay?
'Kay.
I didn't think I'd be excited to meet a total stranger, later but it was happening.​
79B3A14F-1BFB-46DE-9E05-128F5079171C.jpeg4C977D9E-DDA1-48C1-BE86-1476996D9C3D.jpeg951D7915-EED4-480D-924B-699F5C524B30.jpeg1623E8CB-D281-4999-9EF5-19A131FF6ECB.jpegEC81EDE9-39B3-4207-BD77-6BFAFF258E52.jpeg
I LOVE IT!!!!!!