Staykids Hyunjin : Secret that is hard to reveal(continuation of Under The Rain)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
(This is a 3rd person's POV)

It's been a year since you met Hyunjin,You didn't expect that you will become their fan,You were very inspire by their songs and love to support them, ofcourse Hyunjin is your secret Bias.

You are so lucky that He become your Friend (You are his secret Friend) ,You are hanging out with him secretly and you two are enjoying being together .

One day, You two secretly hang out again and have fun on the amusement park.

You two are eating Ice cream while walking and chatting,until you hear a fireworks near by.

You grabbed his hands and watch the fireworks together .

You felt very happy that time. It's just like a dream that your hanging out with the person that you are comfortable with, you actually developed your feelings on him but you tried to stop it because he is your friend. Your bestfriend.

You two are waiting for the fireworks while eating and sitting on the grass.

"Whoa! I really like Taiyaki so much!"You said and continue eating your food

You heard hyunjin chuckled ,so you look at him harshly

"Why?? "He asked with an innocent face

"I heard you. 😑"

"What?... *thinks*ahh! Hahah it's nothing!😄It's just.. Adorable. "He said then laugh

You blushed so hard by hearing those to him.

'Ah! What's wrong with me!? 'You shouted in your thoughts and hit your self secretly
"Its nothing ,It's nothing, It's nothing!"You said repeating it silently and just eat your taiyaki.

images (74).jpg
You accidentally look at him. He looks like he want to say something but hesitating to say it.

'Should I ask him? 'You asked yourself

After a seconds you decided to ask him what's wrong and if there's anything he wants to say.

"Um.. I don't know if.. I'll tell you about this.. "He said

"Don't worry I'm listening... "I said with a smile

He blushed but you didn't notice because of his mask

"I actually... "He hesitate and look at me

"Mhm.. Go ahead"I said

"I.... *looks at you directly on your eyes*love you... I really really do. "He said

*Fireworks begins to explode inthe sky*

My eyes widened in surprised, I can't even speak. 'What should I do'you said in your thoughts

You have a hiccups which makes him laugh

"Yeah... *sigh*it's OK if you don't love though, I just want you to know.. That's all.. "His tone becomes a bit sad and he look down

"I .."You was about to say something but you are interrupted because he stand up

"I'm going to buy some taiyaki again, it seems like your still hungry hehe"he said

I grabbed his hand to stop him from walking away

"Wait.. Before you go... I'm going to say something"you said and stand up too

"Why? You want me to buy you drinks too? Sure, what kind of-"

"I love you too... "You said and blushed hardly ,

He was very surprised that he is like statue standing there and staring at you.

"W-What *Processing--*whhaaaaatttt!!!!!!???????? "He said then finally moved ,he was holding his head like he is freaking out

"Tha-that means... We're... "He can't finish his sentence because of his excitement

I just nod then he hugged me very tight

"Yees!! Yes! Yes! "He said while jumping so high and dancing very hyped. Then when he saw a couple walking ,He walks closer to them

"My girlfriend is beautiful right? I'm so lucky right? "He asked while pointing at you

You rush into him and hit him hard

"T-thats... T-too much! "I said while blushing so hard "I'm really sorry about him"you said to the couple

They just laughed and then nodded

"She is really beautiful! You're really lucky! "The girl said "Yeah, she is actually scary, be careful not to annoyed her or else you'll gonna be in trouble"the boy said jokingly

Since thay day you are always happy and smiling not just because you and him are now officially a couple even though it becomes a secret relationship.

He sometimes skipped on their practice just to see you and since you are still studying and you lived alone(Because your parents are on abroad),when there's a time he tutors you and teach you everytime you don't understand something and also he also makes sure you are safe.

He is very sweet and caring that for you he is the most perfect boyfriend and you are the most luckiest girl in the whole world

But then.. Some unexpected things happened... Because they are becoming very popular/famous they have a lot of schedules and they need to practice more because people's eyes are on them.. It affects your relationship with him like it's hard for you two to communicate with each other because of business, it really makes you sad and him as well, you miss each other so much .

Whenever hebis calling or texting You are busy studying for your exams/thesis. And if you are the one who is calling or texting he is busy practicing.

It's been a year and everything changed. It's normal for you two not to have any communication ,Sometimes one of you will forget about your anniversary or both of you forget it but still you missed each other so bad. All you can do is watch him while saying how much you miss him. Support and go to their concert, fan meeting and many more fan activities like you're just a fan.

(This year you are now about to graduate ,just waiting for the graduation day to come)

One day they have a concert and ofcourse you are going to attend to support them especially him.

Hyunjin prepared a song that is dedicated to you for your upcoming anniversary this month And that will be his solo song.

The concerts starts and ofcourse hyunjin notice you quickly (luckily you got a VIP ticket), he was secretly giving you a fingerhearts and saying I love you and I miss you.

While waiting for the next performance which Is hyunjin's

All the lights are off.. And then when hyunjin appears the spotlight is surrounding him which makes him like an Angel. Plus the background was beautiful the title of the song is 'I will love you forever' Hyunjin beaitful voice sound so great Harmonic melodies and many more ,he is more on singing than rapping.

You realize something and it makes you cry.. You realize that you need to let him go... Not because you don't love him anymore ,not because you are tired, not because you dneed him.. It's just that.. You realize that there's a lot of girls who will great him better and love him better than you do.

All your memory flashback staring from the day you met him..

"I'm sorry, I love you, but Goodbye"you mouth

Hyunjin is staring at you so he sees it.. He stops on singingand there's a tears falling down on his cheecks ,you stand up and leave. Because seeing him like that makes your heart broken into pieces, you know it's the dumbest thing you do,you leave a perfect guy like him. Crying and broken

He want to follow you but he just can't.. He stops for a minutes ,while I was walking away I heard him finishing the song. I can felt by his voice that he want me to look back and stay.

"Stay. "The word that he says after he sings, "I love you. "

Fans are cheering him up ,

Ofcourse its l not obvious that he is talking to me because 'Stay'is their fandom name

After that day, you always at your room, crying and trying your bet not to regret it.

That is the most worst decision I make.He didn't do anything wrong but I leave him .

The day of your graduation has come. You don't have any energy and don't felt very happy even though you are a valedictorian.

Your parents can't come to your graduation because they have a lot of things to do, So yeah, you are jelous to your classmates who are with their family.

The graduation starts Awarding and giving diploma and many more.

I just In our school, Awarding are in the end then the pictorial .

"First of all, I want to Congratulations Congratulate you for graduating and finishing your school days together!.
We are now have a chance to achieve goals! I'm so happy for you but for now Let's all welcome, Our valedictorian ~!Ms. Y/N!! "The speaker called my name so I come to the stage and do my intro

I told them about choosing their decision ,that they should be wise and careful, Its all bade on my experience. I was crying while doing my speech I felt so dumb and sorry.

I don't know but because of that.. I make the other students,parents and teachers cry.

After that you wipe my tears away and when I was about to go after my speech but then.. The teachers stop you and said you should wait a bit

You wait there and then, theres a guy comes up in the stage and get the mic. He is very cover ,like his wearing a mask a cup a and a glasses

You look at the guy strange and then he face me. You was just looking at him and try to recognize him.

"Listen."the man said

'His voice.. It's familiar'you said in your thoughts

He removes his cover up which makes your eyes wide like you saw a ghost..

"What are y-"you was interrupt by the screams cheering for him.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin! Na di was here to announce that Y/N Is my Girlfriend! "He said and look at you while smiling so sweetly

"But we're.. "You was shocked and don't know what's going on.

Your parents appear and Was all covered like hyunjin before they are crying and smiling at you.

"Y/n... I know it's too early but.. Will you.... Marry me? "Hyunjin said while holding your hands

Your parents nod like they are letting him now.

You cry so hard ,you thought everything is over but now.. He is proposing and asking you if you will marry him .

(Don't worry it's OK if your not ready, you can still accept his proposal and you can get marry soon like, after 1,2,or 3 years ,if he truly love you he'll wait.)

What will you choose?

Sorry I accidentally post this even though it's not complete my phone have a problem so ~😅

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

It's been a year since you met Hyunjin,You didn't expect that you will become their fan,You were very inspire by their songs and love to support them, ofcourse Hyunjin is your secret Bias.

You are so lucky that He become your Friend (You are his secret Friend) ,You are hanging out with him secretly and you two are enjoying being together .

You two are eating Ice cream while walking and chatting,until you hear a fireworks near by.

You felt very happy that time. It's just like a dream that your hanging out with the person that you are comfortable with, you actually developed your feelings on him but you tried to stop it because he is your friend. Your bestfriend.

"I heard you. 😑"

"What?... *thinks*ahh! Hahah it's nothing!😄It's just.. Adorable. "He said then laugh

'Ah! What's wrong with me!? 'You shouted in your thoughts and hit your self secretly
"Its nothing ,It's nothing, It's nothing!"You said repeating it silently and just eat your taiyaki.

View attachment 8116
You accidentally look at him. He looks like he want to say something but hesitating to say it.

After a seconds you decided to ask him what's wrong and if there's anything he wants to say.

"Mhm.. Go ahead"I said

"I.... *looks at you directly on your eyes*love you... I really really do. "He said

My eyes widened in surprised, I can't even speak. 'What should I do'you said in your thoughts

"Yeah... *sigh*it's OK if you don't love though, I just want you to know.. That's all.. "His tone becomes a bit sad and he look down

"I .."You was about to say something but you are interrupted because he stand up

"I'm going to buy some taiyaki again, it seems like your still hungry hehe"he said

"W-What *Processing--*whhaaaaatttt!!!!!!???????? "He said then finally moved ,he was holding his head like he is freaking out

"Tha-that means... We're... "He can't finish his sentence because of his excitement

"Yees!! Yes! Yes! "He said while jumping so high and dancing very hyped. Then when he saw a couple walking ,He walks closer to them

"My girlfriend is beautiful right? I'm so lucky right? "He asked while pointing at you

"T-thats... T-too much! "I said while blushing so hard "I'm really sorry about him"you said to the couple

"She is really beautiful! You're really lucky! "The girl said "Yeah, she is actually scary, be careful not to annoyed her or else you'll gonna be in trouble"the boy said jokingly

Since thay day you are always happy and smiling not just because you and him are now officially a couple even though it becomes a secret relationship.

He sometimes skipped on their practice just to see you and since you are still studying and you lived alone(Because your parents are on abroad),when there's a time he tutors you and teach you everytime you don't understand something and also he also makes sure you are safe.

He is very sweet and caring that for you he is the most perfect boyfriend and you are the most luckiest girl in the whole world

But then.. Some unexpected things happened... Because they are becoming very popular/famous they have a lot of schedules and they need to practice more because people's eyes are on them.. It affects your relationship with him like it's hard for you two to communicate with each other because of business, it really makes you sad and him as well, you miss each other so much .

Whenever hebis calling or texting You are busy studying for your exams/thesis. And if you are the one who is calling or texting he is busy practicing.

It's been a year and everything changed. It's normal for you two not to have any communication ,Sometimes one of you will forget about your anniversary or both of you forget it but still you missed each other so bad. All you can do is watch him while saying how much you miss him. Support and go to their concert, fan meeting and many more fan activities like you're just a fan.

(This year you are now about to graduate ,just waiting for the graduation day to come)

One day they have a concert and ofcourse you are going to attend to support them especially him.

Hyunjin prepared a song that is dedicated to you for your upcoming anniversary this month And that will be his solo song.

The concerts starts and ofcourse hyunjin notice you quickly (luckily you got a VIP ticket), he was secretly giving you a fingerhearts and saying I love you and I miss you.

All the lights are off.. And then when hyunjin appears the spotlight is surrounding him which makes him like an Angel. Plus the background was beautiful the title of the song is 'I will love you forever' Hyunjin beaitful voice sound so great Harmonic melodies and many more ,he is more on singing than rapping.

You realize something and it makes you cry.. You realize that you need to let him go... Not because you don't love him anymore ,not because you are tired, not because you dneed him.. It's just that.. You realize that there's a lot of girls who will great him better and love him better than you do.

Hyunjin is staring at you so he sees it.. He stops on singingand there's a tears falling down on his cheecks ,you stand up and leave. Because seeing him like that makes your heart broken into pieces, you know it's the dumbest thing you do,you leave a perfect guy like him. Crying and broken

He want to follow you but he just can't.. He stops for a minutes ,while I was walking away I heard him finishing the song. I can felt by his voice that he want me to look back and stay.

Ofcourse its l not obvious that he is talking to me because 'Stay'is their fandom name

After that day, you always at your room, crying and trying your bet not to regret it.

That is the most worst decision I make.He didn't do anything wrong but I leave him .

The day of your graduation has come. You don't have any energy and don't felt very happy even though you are a valedictorian.

Your parents can't come to your graduation because they have a lot of things to do, So yeah, you are jelous to your classmates who are with their family.

"First of all, I want to Congratulations Congratulate you for graduating and finishing your school days together!.
We are now have a chance to achieve goals! I'm so happy for you but for now Let's all welcome, Our valedictorian ~!Ms. Y/N!! "The speaker called my name so I come to the stage and do my intro

I told them about choosing their decision ,that they should be wise and careful, Its all bade on my experience. I was crying while doing my speech I felt so dumb and sorry.

I don't know but because of that.. I make the other students,parents and teachers cry.

After that you wipe my tears away and when I was about to go after my speech but then.. The teachers stop you and said you should wait a bit

You wait there and then, theres a guy comes up in the stage and get the mic. He is very cover ,like his wearing a mask a cup a and a glasses

You look at the guy strange and then he face me. You was just looking at him and try to recognize him.

"Listen."the man said

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin! Na di was here to announce that Y/N Is my Girlfriend! "He said and look at you while smiling so sweetly

Your parents appear and Was all covered like hyunjin before they are crying and smiling at you.

"Y/n... I know it's too early but.. Will you.... Marry me? "Hyunjin said while holding your hands

You cry so hard ,you thought everything is over but now.. He is proposing and asking you if you will marry him .

(Don't worry it's OK if your not ready, you can still accept his proposal and you can get marry soon like, after 1,2,or 3 years ,if he truly love you he'll wait.)

What will you choose?

Sorry I accidentally post this even though it's not complete my phone have a problem so ~😅
Oh my gosh from fluff to angst to fluff and kinda angst gosh darn it stob it ;-; It's so good but I don't wanna cryyyy :'(

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

"I heard you. 😑"

View attachment 8116

"Mhm.. Go ahead"I said

"Listen."the man said

What will you choose?

Wow!!!!this is nice really...😍😍😍😍😍