stayc's comeback is really bad...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
The song is overall not my style. The song is only about two and a half minutes long, which already makes me feel upset. The only good part of the song were the raps which Sumin, Sieun and surprisingly Seeun shines in. It sounds like a copy of RUN2U (a previous STAYC song). There also wasn't any vocally challenging parts in the song, which STAYC shines in. Really felt like a disappointment, since my bias also got 0 lines and screentime.

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
UOTM
Editor
Author
I'll give it a listen, I love STAYC so I hope it isn't that bad.

WHO GOT 0 LINES? WHO HAD NO SCREENTIME, HELLO?!
The song is overall not my style. The song is only about two and a half minutes long, which already makes me feel upset. The only good part of the song were the raps which Sumin, Sieun and surprisingly Seeun shines in. It sounds like a copy of RUN2U (a previous STAYC song). There also wasn't any vocally challenging parts in the song, which STAYC shines in. Really felt like a disappointment, since my bias also got 0 lines and screentime.

I'll give it a listen, I love STAYC so I hope it isn't that bad.

WHO GOT 0 LINES? WHO HAD NO SCREENTIME, HELLO?!
I LOVE STAYC BUT I WISH THEY STAYED WITH BUBBLE CONCEPT

For me I didn't notice Sumin at all 😭 😭 😭 😭 idk if it's just me being blind but

purgatory

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. It literally sounds like a worse knockoff version of RUN2U, how tf did they copy their own damn song and failed at it so hard 😭. I wouldn't say the song is the worst song ever, but it simply just didn't need to be released.

1starykidsfan

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.google.com
Credits
so true.