Starting high school soon any tips any studying

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
If it's your first year in high school and you're stressed, I had the same feelings too 4 years ago! Look try to relax, calm down mentally mostly and try to make a schedule for your studies a few days after you begin the 1st semester. I know you're scared because the subjects are more difficult from middle school, but try to do your best in all of them. CAUTION: Don't pressure yourself, try your best to every subject and if you don't understand something ask someone you trust and think he/she can help! Okay? ;)
Fightin' my friend! ✌❤

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
If it's your first year in high school and you're stressed, I had the same feelings too 4 years ago! Look try to relax, calm down mentally mostly and try to make a schedule for your studies a few days after you begin the 1st semester. I know you're scared because the subjects are more difficult from middle school, but try to do your best in all of them. CAUTION: Don't pressure yourself, try your best to every subject and if you don't understand something ask someone you trust and think he/she can help! Okay? ;)
Fightin' my friend! ✌❤
Thanks a lot

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Well, everybody tells me to just focus on subjects that I really like and ones that I will use later in education if I'm gonna go to college 😄

__ste-ll-a__

Maknae
Credits
Younghoon
MJ
Lay
Hongjoong
When you feel like you want to give up or that you are losing motivation try finding something to fight for, a reason to keep going, and try not to be too harsh on yourself 😊💛

StayCarat

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungkwan
Donghyun
I would suggest using your planner!! Plan ahead of time and whenever you are confused ask for help! High school can be nerve racking but once you find your space and a subject you like it'll get easier! Also, flash cards and Cornell notes will save your life! Fighting, young one!! You got this!