Starpop? Who plays?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kaiserkidds

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
everytime ive ordered an exo album recently, theres a little paper with a code for a game called starpop. its kinda like a tamogachi but with idols????? very few idols/groups/companies are available but its slowly updating it seems. also games kinda buggy, but everygame is.

but i was wondering if anyone played it and knows any more promo codes for it that SM has probs given out with albums. cause idk if its just exo, or if tvxq, nct or red velvet or super junior??? have got them in their recent aalbums??? if they have feel free to share the codes + their expiration date. I know we norrmally get garden pots, beans and gems from them.

i only know two

CHEN_MINI_1 (good til 9/21)
BAEKHYUN_MINI1 (good til? not sure, i guessed what the code was oops!)

i know dont mess up my tempo had a code by that expired lol, im looking for more codes and friends to play wiht or talk to about it :(

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I had an account on there but I don’t really get on it anymore. I’m waiting to see if they’re going to add anymore new groups/companies but I also miss going on there lol so I might make a whole new account in the future lol

kaiserkidds

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
I had an account on there but I don’t really get on it anymore. I’m waiting to see if they’re going to add anymore new groups/companies but I also miss going on there lol so I might make a whole new account in the future lol

i had the same issue, i played it when Dont Mess Up MyTempo came out bc it had a code so i tried it, and really ended up liking the game. but then i stopped playing bc it used to glitch SO MUCH, and there was only like 4 companies. but now theres some more ???? but the game isnt really updated, a lot it feels.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
i had the same issue, i played it when Dont Mess Up MyTempo came out bc it had a code so i tried it, and really ended up liking the game. but then i stopped playing bc it used to glitch SO MUCH, and there was only like 4 companies. but now theres some more ???? but the game isnt really updated, a lot it feels.
No it’s not and some members from groups were removed from their groups, like Yongguk and Zelo from B.A.P, which was the main reason I downloaded it but deleted it when I found out I couldn’t get all of B.A.P

kaiserkidds

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Xiao Jun
No it’s not and some members from groups were removed from their groups, like Yongguk and Zelo from B.A.P, which was the main reason I downloaded it but deleted it when I found out I couldn’t get all of B.A.P
Yeah, I think it doesnt have a lot of groups/companies since they do have to get the permission and rights to use someone's face and voices to the level they were using it. And Since Zelo and Yongguk did leave, they kind of lost the rights to them. :/ which kinda sucks, but its understandable why they were removed.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Yeah, I think it doesnt have a lot of groups/companies since they do have to get the permission and rights to use someone's face and voices to the level they were using it. And Since Zelo and Yongguk did leave, they kind of lost the rights to them. :/ which kinda sucks, but its understandable why they were removed.
That’s true

oliwiaf

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi! i just want to ask how did you use the code ? you know where did you enter it ? bcz i recently got baekhyun’s album and there is this code i have an app but i don’t know where i can use it

Jasmine855

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi! i just want to ask how did you use the code ? you know where did you enter it ? bcz i recently got baekhyun’s album and there is this code i have an app but i don’t know where i can use it

Click EVENT at the left hand side and then Code