Sparks Fly, Twin Flame (SFTF) a girl group survival show

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
(plz make ocs for this!! you can make 2+ just no more than 4)

Name: SFTF
About: Sparks Fly, Twin Flame (SFTF for short) is a fictional survival show broadcasted by Mnet, made by SP!LT in collaboration with JYP, HYBE, TheBlackLabel, SM, YG, CUBE, OSPD, and KQ. The show will consist of 45 trainees (each company sending 5 trainees except for independent trainees), competing for a chance to debut under SP!LT and making two girl groups named Mirror on the Wall: Snow and Mirror on the Wall: Queen (two sister groups with connecting lores). The debut groups will be permanent. It is scheduled to premiere on (whenever i get enough contestants), 2024, and voting will take place within the (google forms) and other platforms. Idols Boo Seungkwan and Lily Morrow will be the storytellers of the said show; whereas Akuma Juria (CEO of SP!LT) will be the director.

SFTF Meaning: SF stands for Sparks Fly and TF stands for Twin Flame, making the name Sparks Fly,Twin Flame. Meaning Sparks Fly and Make Twin Flames Meet each other. This saying that the survival show is the flying spark that is making all 40 of these girls meet each other and thus making them meet their twin flame during all of these challenges.
SFTF Fandom Name: SM
I-MATE Meaning: A compound word combining ‘Soul’ and ‘Mate’. It refers to global fans who are their favorite idols’ soul (S)OUL) and become friends (M)ATE) with them, sharing the destiny.
Number of Contestants: 45
Number of Episodes: 12
Final Group(s): Both 6
SFTF Official SNS:
Youtube: Mnet
X: @SP1LT_SFTF
Instagram: @SP1LT.SFTF
MC(s) and MENTORS
MC(s): Boo Seungkwan of SEVENTEEN and Lily Morrow of NMIXX
VOCAL MENTORS: Irene of Red Velvet and Yuqi of (G)I-DLE
RAP MENTORS: Soyeon of (G)I-DLE and Lisa of BLACKPINK (or MoonByul of MAMAMOO)
DANCE MENTORS: Momo of TWICE and Seulgi of Red Velvet
PRE SURVIVAL SHOW
One/Two week(s) before the survival show starts all 45 of the trainees will create a theme song for the show.
One week before the survival show starts all 45 of the trainees will be split up into 9 groups (with 5 people each) and each group will have one song by a kpop group to perform. Once they perform they'll be evaluated on the spot and then after all groups perform 4 groups will go to SDTS (Sparks Die, Twins Separate) and 4 groups will go to SFTM (Sparks Fly, Twins Meet). The fans/SoulMates will get to publicly vote on the last and final group on if they want them to go to SDTS or to SFTM.
EPISODES
E1: Introductions, Individual auditions, all 6 mentors will work together and rank them based on the girls’ performances, Top 23 will be safe from elimination, SoulMates will vote on their favorite performance (Can be top 23)
E2: bottom 9 get eliminated, the remaining 36 will get randomly divided into 6 groups with 6 trainees each
1st Ignition
(side note: ignition’s are missions where the girls perform for the mentors to try and get extra points + show off their talents)
1st ignition: for the first ignition, each group will be focused on one category (rap, vocal, dance)
VOCAL
1st group: Queendom by Red Velvet (ofc taught by Irene)
2nd group: Born To Be by ITZY (taught by Yuqi)
3rd group: DICE by NMIXX (taught by both)
RAP
4th group: NXDE by (G)I-DLE (taught by Soyeon)
5th group: SHEESH by BABYMONSTER (taught by Lisa)
6th group: Shut Down by BLACKPINK (taught by both)
DANCE
7th group: Alcohol Free by TWICE (taught by Momo)
8th group: Black Mamba by Aespa (taught by Seulgi)
9th group: Wannabe by ITZY (taught by both)
(by the way let me clarify something!!
Rap & Vocal mentors/coaches only teach the groups the lyrics of the song, have them sing it, and then tell them things they could change. I'm doing it this way because it would be unfair if the person who literally made the song helps the girls with EVERY SINGLE THING in their song because that would be a disadvantage for the other teams! Same goes for dance except for the lyric part)
E3: bottom 6 eliminated, remaining 30 will be randomly divided into 6 groups with 5 members each, Each group chooses their performance song based on their points.
2nd ignition
Mentors for each category chose their favorite group and then each girl from the winning team gets a bonus point(s) later having viewer vote for their favorite group.

JUST SO YOU KNOW this is a WIP (work in progress) and rn I'm currently working on aesthetics + finishing the whole introduction but either way I hope y'all ike this

DavidChaney

Kpop Amateur
Credits
(plz make ocs for this!! you can make 2+ just no more than 4)

Name: SFTF
About: Sparks Fly, Twin Flame (SFTF for short) is a fictional survival show broadcasted by Mnet, made by SP!LT in collaboration with JYP, HYBE, TheBlackLabel, SM, YG, CUBE, OSPD, and KQ. The show will consist of 45 trainees (each company sending 5 trainees except for independent trainees), competing for a chance to debut under SP!LT and making two girl groups named Mirror on the Wall: Snow and Mirror on the Wall: Queen (two sister groups with connecting lores). The debut groups will be permanent. It is scheduled to premiere on (whenever i get enough contestants), 2024, and voting will take place within the (google forms) and other platforms. Idols Boo Seungkwan and Lily Morrow will be the storytellers of the said show; whereas Akuma Juria (CEO of SP!LT) will be the director.

SFTF Meaning: SF stands for Sparks Fly and TF stands for Twin Flame, making the name Sparks Fly,Twin Flame. Meaning Sparks Fly and Make Twin Flames Meet each other. This saying that the survival show is the flying spark that is making all 40 of these girls meet each other and thus making them meet their twin flame during all of these challenges.
SFTF Fandom Name: SM
I-MATE Meaning: A compound word combining ‘Soul’ and ‘Mate’. It refers to global fans who are their favorite idols’ soul (S)OUL) and become friends (M)ATE) with them, sharing the destiny.
Number of Contestants: 45
Number of Episodes: 12
Final Group(s): Both 6
SFTF Official SNS:
Youtube: Mnet
X: @SP1LT_SFTF
Instagram: @SP1LT.SFTF
MC(s) and MENTORS
MC(s): Boo Seungkwan of SEVENTEEN and Lily Morrow of NMIXX
VOCAL MENTORS: Irene of Red Velvet and Yuqi of (G)I-DLE
RAP MENTORS: Soyeon of (G)I-DLE and Lisa of BLACKPINK (or MoonByul of MAMAMOO)
DANCE MENTORS: Momo of TWICE and Seulgi of Red Velvet
PRE SURVIVAL SHOW
One/Two week(s) before the survival show starts all 45 of the trainees will create a theme song for the show.
One week before the survival show starts all 45 of the trainees will be split up into 9 groups (with 5 people each) and each group will have one song by a kpop group to perform. Once they perform they'll be evaluated on the spot and then after all groups perform 4 groups will go to SDTS (Sparks Die, Twins Separate) and 4 groups will go to SFTM (Sparks Fly, Twins Meet). The fans/SoulMates will get to publicly vote on the last and final group on if they want them to go to SDTS or to SFTM.
EPISODES
E1: Introductions, Individual auditions, all 6 mentors will work together and rank them based on the girls’ performances, Top 23 will be safe from elimination, SoulMates will vote on their favorite performance (Can be top 23)
E2: bottom 9 get eliminated, the remaining 36 will get randomly divided into 6 groups with 6 trainees each
1st Ignition
(side note: ignition’s are missions where the girls perform for the mentors to try and get extra points + show off their talents)
1st ignition: for the first ignition, each group will be focused on one category (rap, vocal, dance)
VOCAL
1st group: Queendom by Red Velvet (ofc taught by Irene)
2nd group: Born To Be by ITZY (taught by Yuqi)
3rd group: DICE by NMIXX (taught by both)
RAP
4th group: NXDE by (G)I-DLE (taught by Soyeon)
5th group: SHEESH by BABYMONSTER (taught by Lisa)
6th group: Shut Down by BLACKPINK (taught by both)
DANCE
7th group: Alcohol Free by TWICE (taught by Momo)
8th group: Black Mamba by Aespa (taught by Seulgi)
9th group: Wannabe by ITZY (taught by both)
(by the way let me clarify something!!
Rap & Vocal mentors/coaches only teach the groups the lyrics of the song, have them sing it, and then tell them things they could change. I'm doing it this way because it would be unfair if the person who literally made the song helps the girls with EVERY SINGLE THING in their song because that would be a disadvantage for the other teams! Same goes for dance except for the lyric part)
E3: bottom 6 eliminated, remaining 30 will be randomly divided into 6 groups with 5 members each, Each group chooses their performance song based on their points.
2nd ignition
Mentors for each category chose their favorite group and then each girl from the winning team gets a bonus point(s) later having viewer vote for their favorite group.

JUST SO YOU KNOW this is a WIP (work in progress) and rn I'm currently working on aesthetics + finishing the whole introduction but either way I hope y'all ike this

Can I still sign up? I am also interested in it. Does anyone over here need some help from a book report writing service? If yes, then you can simply visit https://academized.com/book-report-writing-service here to get it. In summary, Academized's book report writing service offers a practical solution for both students and parents aiming to navigate the complexities of academic life. By providing expertly written reports, the service helps students manage their workloads more effectively and achieve better results. Parents can support their children's education by introducing them to this resource, ensuring they receive the guidance they need. Overall, Academized's service is a valuable tool in promoting academic excellence and reducing the stress associated with academic assignments.
Can I still sign up? hehe :)