Soojin To Leave (G)I-DLE Following Bullying Accusations

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA

Despite denying the allegations and doing the work to clear it up herself, Soojin is going to withdraw from (G)I-DLE. The group will continue with the 5 remaining members. The company has stated that they want to continue to support the girls as and work with them.

(A/N: Not much information has been released as of yet. I will update the thread as I find more.)

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I saw that coming to be honest...

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Okay, this is just my opinion on the whole thing:

If the bullying scandal wasn’t real or didn’t happen, why would she leave? That doesn’t make any sense, unless she is being threatened with her life by anti’s, I don’t see why she would leave if she claims the accusations were false. Now I’m beginning to wonder if there was some truth to these accusations & that’s why she is leaving the group because she knows that’s how idols shouldn’t behave, since they are role models for younger people.

I hope this made sense, I literally just woke up, but like I said, this is my opinion and I mean no hate towards Soojin or (G)-Idle, I’m just expressing my thoughts on the situation.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
ah...
I honestly thought people had dropped the case because I hadn't heard anything about it recently but I guess not
I really do hope it wasn't true though... it's really annoying that Cube Entertainment hasn't given any other information as well, they announced that she was leaving but they didn't specify if the rumors were true or not so that's going to be a problem on all of the parties backs now

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Hold on. This is the first I'm seeing of this. What the heck happened? Soojin's my bias wrecker :-(

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Hold on. This is the first I'm seeing of this. What the heck happened? Soojin's my bias wrecker :-(
She was accused of being a bully a while ago.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
But why did they have to target so many people? Turn most of the K-pop fandom either against or for the idol-
Yeah that was really random,, In 2020-21 there were so many bullying rumors that popped up and because of the AOA scandal, I feel like people would believe them more

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Yeah that was really random,, In 2020-21 there were so many bullying rumors that popped up and because of the AOA scandal, I feel like people would believe them more
Right? I wish they didn't believe them more, instead just rationally think about which sounds more realistic without picking sides. Just because the AOA scandal was true doesn't mean every other one is believable :[

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
ah...
I honestly thought people had dropped the case because I hadn't heard anything about it recently but I guess not
I really do hope it wasn't true though... it's really annoying that Cube Entertainment hasn't given any other information as well, they announced that she was leaving but they didn't specify if the rumors were true or not so that's going to be a problem on all of the parties backs now
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CubeE have a terrible reputation when it comes to their bands/artists?
If that is true then I can't say it surprises me they dropped Soojin.
But perhaps it's another company I'm confusing them with.... 🤔

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CubeE have a terrible reputation when it comes to their bands/artists?
yes, they do.
all of their groups had to disband or to see one member go
examples:
4minute disbandement
clc elkie leaving+yujin recently said that clc has no more activities in this moment
now soojin
CUBE is also accused of mistreating their idols - even more than the other agencies.
and i'm sure they're preparing to debut some newgroups to replace the others/like clc/idle (like they did with lightsum)

Last edited:

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
yes, they do.
all of their groups had to disband or to see one member go
exemples:
4minute disbandement
clc elkie leaving+yujin recently said that clc has no more activities in this moment
now soojin
CUBE is also accused of mistreating their idols - even more than the other agencies.
and i'm sure they're preparing to debut some newgroups to replace the others/like clc/idle (like they did with lightsum)
That's exactly what I've heard/read about them.
About disbanding, and mistreatment.

Ah, well, wouldn't surprise me at all if that turns out to be true.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
No, you're right Cube is known for being a sh*t company. Their artists are constantly in scandals and the company doesn't really do anything about it :/

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
No, you're right Cube is known for being a sh*t company. Their artists are constantly in scandals and the company doesn't really do anything about it :/
Yeah, makes one wonder why people still sign up with them.
I mean, if one were to make a debut, wouldn't one want the chosen agency to be supportive?