Songs from Artists You Stan That Make You Cringe

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Some of us can't find a single flaw in the discography of groups we stan, but that 'some of us' is very few people.
You are bound to dislike at least one song, even if it's by your ult of ults supreme. And sometimes these songs (or parts of them) are so bad that they make you cringe.
So what is a song(s) by your ult group that is so bad for you that it makes you cringe.

Here are mine:
Be Natural - Red Velvet
- Taeyong's rap ruins this song. The 'Booming systems up' is pure cringe. Even Taeyong knowsit himself whenever Haechan constantly teases him about it

Let Me In (20 CUBE) - ENHYPEN
- The repeated lyric "I'll be your boyfriend"

Above the Time - IU
-In the bridge there is this kinda celtic musical uprising. It doesn't match the song's melody at all. I think it's a nod to the concept and title, but it feels very out of place and hurts my ears when I just want to hear IU's soothig vouce.

Zoo - Red Velvet
- Seulgi's Tarzan yell after the first chorus....it fits the concept but not my music taste.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i love red velvet to pieces, but i cannot get behind rookie. irene was onto smth w her distaste of it lol. the prechorus is good, but the song overall is cringy and weird and they sing in that one style i hate. ppl act like zimzalabim is awful, but rookie is the real enemy /hj

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i just realised this says artists I stan so I’m changing my answer since I didn’t stan the original answer LMAO

Itz Summer by ITZY.
Im sorry the vocals in that song are so bad. It sounds so whiny and the high notes are just. They’re something I’d do like.
Idky JYP makes them sing so high when all of them suit a lower range. They’d probably be really good vocalists if they sang in their range more

Last edited:

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Rookie by Red Velvet and Wolf by EXO

Maybe it's just me not liking the song style, but something about Rookie makes me want to cringe whenever I hear it.
And Wolf is okay. It's just the MV that gets me, I think (though, I guess I can't blame them since the whole werewolf/vampire thing was real popular at the time).

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧

Maybe it's just me not liking the song style, but something about Rookie makes me want to cringe whenever I hear it.
And Wolf is okay. It's just the MV that gets me, I think (though, I guess I can't blame them since the whole werewolf/vampire thing was real popular at the time).
Yeah, I agree I love wolf but MV ehhhh

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i love red velvet to pieces, but i cannot get behind rookie. irene was onto smth w her distaste of it lol. the prechorus is good, but the song overall is cringy and weird and they sing in that one style i hate. ppl act like zimzalabim is awful, but rookie is the real enemy /hj

I used to feel the same way about Rookie. But I think I've listened to it so many times that I now love it. Except for the m/v. If I listen to it with the m/v I can't stand it.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I used to feel the same way about Rookie. But I think I've listened to it so many times that I now love it. Except for the m/v. If I listen to it with the m/v I can't stand it.
yeah, the mv makes it look like a dr seuss fever dream to me but i also haven't watched it since it came out, so i don't remember it too well lol

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
I ABSOLUTELY agree with Rookie.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Omg i have a new entry from itzy

So like. Maybe the reason this is my absolute least favourite ITZY song is because I wanted it to be my favourite from Checkmate but then the chorus happened and it absolutely broke my heart. Just want to say the pre-chorus of this song is like top 10 ITZY pre-choruses

Free Fall. I’m sorry but I cannot listen to the weeeees with a straight face. If you can I think you should become an actor coz wtf are they 😭 Itzy I love you but what are those. I find the other checkmate songs more annoying than cringy but

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Literally some of the Golden Child’s earlier songs are very cringeworthy to listen to that I would never finish the whole song with.
there’s this one specific song from them, I can’t remember the song title but it goes like (idc if the spelling is wrong): keubeunara keubeunara hae~ (and the same line repeated over and over again in the choruses) that whole song itself is god awful and it is the cringiest Kpop song I have listened to. I wish that song was never released. :/

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Literally some of the Golden Child’s earlier songs are very cringeworthy to listen to that I would never finish the whole song with.
there’s this one specific song from them, I can’t remember the song title but it goes like (idc if the spelling is wrong): keubeunara keubeunara hae~ (and the same line repeated over and over again in the choruses) that whole song itself is god awful and it is the cringiest Kpop song I have listened to. I wish that song was never released. :/
Just looked for it, it’s called ‘With Me’

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
i really do cringe and grit my teeth at t-ara’s yayaya because of the whole entire concept of the song..