Song memories?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vocals.clean.souls

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hanse
Seungkwan
Changbin
Xiao Jun
I randomly thought of this and wanted to share and hear about yours.

So do you have any song memories?
Like the song reminds you of an event or you would also do when listening to the song. Something like that.

Some that currently came to mind for me:

1. When I was pretty much addicted to Baby Don’t Stop that it would always pop into my head during geometry. To which I continued to sing in my head cause I was bored.
2. Me fangirling along with forcing my mom to listen to Cactus cause I was a bit obsessed. June 2017 was a time.
3. When me and my friend were trying to dance to Twice songs (heart shaker is one I specifically remember) and me failing terribly cause I lack dance skills completely.
4. My memory of showing that same friend Congratulations and her doing the congratulations thing at lunch for a few days.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
1. Listening to Love Cherry Motion by loona back in October 2017 without knowing they would ever be my ult
2. Listening to songs when they came out but i was on the bus at like 6:30am in complete darkness during the winter
3. Listening to DNA by bts since it was my first comeback
4. Listening to Wind Flower by mamamoo for the first time and almost crying because i felt a strong connection with that song
5. Listening to La Vie En Rose by izone because my crush asked me to listen to it when it came out

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
1. Watching the Blood, Sweat, and Tears mv with my sister while home from college for Christmas break 2016. It was our first experience with kpop.
2. Playing GOT7's You Are at the right time on my flight to TX so that we took off the exact moment they sing "It's a beautiful sky!"
3. The multiple times I've almost fallen off a chair listening and dancing to Good Evening by SHINee.