Some wonderful y/n slander </3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
Will be starting on this tmrw! Just as a joke. I'll be using random characters as I please. This will definitely be an off and on progress. If anything is offending, or there is something you want me to delete/replace, let me know!

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name
H/C - Hair color
E/C - Eye color

This will be based as a female y/n, but if you'd like to pretend it otherwise, go ahead!

Y/n L/n was a beautiful young woman, in her early 5's.
She loved to hang around her high school, next to her 7'5 friends. They all adored her.
But something they didn't know, is that... She had a sad, sad past. She had parents who hated her, because she smelled like macaroni and cheese. She also broke her bones constantly and had multiple hospital visits.

One particular morning, Y/n was standing in line for the bakery. She flipped her gorgeous locks across her shoulder, and squinted her E/C orbs in the direction of the sky. It was bright out! "I wonder if i'll see an airplane," She wondered to herself.
Right afterwards, and airplane flew over the bakery, and dropped money everywhere! "Wow, free money! I'll impress Darling with this!" Now, none of you know Darling. He is a 2193490812394819304812903849123492013 year old teenager, who our beloved y/n loves. He doesn't love her back though.

Tbc. (Ill write a chapter either later, or tmrw!)

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
Y/n walked away from the scene. She flipped her gorgeous locks behind her shoulder and sauntered off to Darling's house.
She knocked on the door, and said, "Daaaaarling!! It's me!!! Y/n!! Let me in, I want to marry you!!" Darling opened up the door and kicked her onto the lawn. Literally speaking.
She landed on the cold hard fake grass, and yelled, "Yuor so mwean! UwU. I dwon't wove youwu anymowe!" After that, she got up and walked away. A couple minutes after, she walked away.
"Wow... Darling was so mwean! I can't beweive it."

I'm sorry this was so short! Tbc.