So this happened today.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine ๐Ÿท
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
Was on my way to work when I realized I forgot something at home. Turned around and ran into my house. I come out, the passenger side of my car is facing me and I notice two tires are almost flat! I manage to get to the gas station near my house that has one of those Air machines.

I fill up the two tires and head to the first open garage that does tires.. my rear passenger tire had two nails in it...๐Ÿค” my front passenger tire...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
IMG_20210727_185517_310.jpg

Anyway two new tires and $300.00 later, I finally got to work!

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Was on my way to work when I realized I forgot something at home. Turned around and ran into my house. I come out, the passenger side of my car is facing me and I notice two tires are almost flat! I manage to get to the gas station near my house that has one of those Air machines.

I fill up the two tires and head to the first open garage that does tires.. my rear passenger tire had two nails in it...๐Ÿค” my front passenger tire...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
View attachment 57489

At least you were okay and didn't get into an accident!!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
View attachment 57489

Good thing you were able to get to work safely and noticed that in time! :0

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
The only time when it's fortunate to forget things at home before you head out. Glad you noticed early!

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
That's terrifying! Who would even do such a thing? I'm glad you caught it early before anything dangerous happened.