So I Made A Youtube Channel

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Since I finally figured out how to make my own line distribution videos, and I actually like one, I decided to make a channel and upload it to Youtube.
If you guys could watch the video or visit my channel or give me any kind of constructive criticism that would be highly appreciated.
Here is the link to my first video, I hope you like it.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Since I finally figured out how to make my own line distribution videos, and I actually like one, I decided to make a channel and upload it to Youtube.
If you guys could watch the video or visit my channel or give me any kind of constructive criticism that would be highly appreciated.
Here is the link to my first video, I hope you like it.
I subscribed ur YouTube channel! The video is awesome!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

YoungjeyKO

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's awesome news on starting your YouTube channel! 🎉 I just checked out your first video, and it's great to see your line distribution skills in action. Your effort really shines through! If you're looking for some creative inspiration or tips, I recently found some neat ideas on Pinterest, like this one: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1012747034939312190/. Keep up the fantastic work, and looking forward to more from your channel!