GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Your pockets ok

• Nope.... I'm as broke as my broke self can be

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • ok ig

• Yes.... I've managed to restrict myself

• I'm a clown for how much money I've spent despite my bank account saying "no not today"

• Bruh idk lol

• Total voters

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Somewhere where bankruptcy is the norm๐Ÿฅฒ
Credits
โ˜† Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] โ˜†
โ˜† Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] โ˜†
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] โ˜†
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] โ˜†
So just wanted to check how we all feeling..... especially your wallets and bank accounts lol. I feel like the pandemic has been both a blessing and a curse for kpop fans.... we've converted more people(cause as we know this is a cult jk) but like they have more time to spend in the studio which means more comebacks and more of me being a broke university student.... So yah how are you guys holding up?

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
i ended up spending SO MUCH last year on kpop stuff ๐Ÿ˜ญ there was nothing to distract me irl so i would just. go online and order things. i have to control myself this year, although i feel like i've already spent too much money, just not exclusively on kpop this time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
During the pandemic I got my first kpop album so not terrible!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Iโ€™ve ordered 3 albums during the pandemic but I might sell them, I havenโ€™t decided

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
i ended up spending SO MUCH last year on kpop stuff ๐Ÿ˜ญ there was nothing to distract me irl so i would just. go online and order things. i have to control myself this year, although i feel like i've already spent too much money, just not exclusively on kpop this time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The panaremic really hasn't done anything for splurging has it???

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
The panaremic really hasn't done anything for splurging has it???
absolutely it's just made me more of an impulsive shopper and made me rely on retail therapy even more... at this rate im gonna have to empty my account and hide the cash in my mattress or something just to slow down the spending

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
kpop has actually been treating me pretty good ngl
like i hate how i know i can't go to any concerts, and i hate that idols feel so lonely, especially due to the lact of cheering for concerts, but there are so many artists who are doing online concerts, having so many comebacks, and online fansigns!
like i don't have the money for most albums, concerts, or fan events, but a lot of really kind stans are willing to film some clips, that's like an epic gamer moment.
a lot, and i mean a lot, of stans are brought together during the pandemic? because we can all chat about "oh i miss ______", "oh i miss them too", "have u seen the clip of ______??" and it's like really nice? idk

but there has also been a lot of lows, due to dumbass scandals that are usually proven to be false COUGH, a lot of cancellations over dumb things, and some saesangs and akgaes being creepy and just disrespectful to artists ๐Ÿฅฒ

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
kpop has actually been treating me pretty good ngl
like i hate how i know i can't go to any concerts, and i hate that idols feel so lonely, especially due to the lact of cheering for concerts, but there are so many artists who are doing online concerts, having so many comebacks, and online fansigns!
like i don't have the money for most albums, concerts, or fan events, but a lot of really kind stans are willing to film some clips, that's like an epic gamer moment.
a lot, and i mean a lot, of stans are brought together during the pandemic? because we can all chat about "oh i miss ______", "oh i miss them too", "have u seen the clip of ______??" and it's like really nice? idk

but there has also been a lot of lows, due to dumbass scandals that are usually proven to be false COUGH, a lot of cancellations over dumb things, and some saesangs and akgaes being creepy and just disrespectful to artists ๐Ÿฅฒ
Oh I felt all of this in my gut

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
I'm like, a super new kpop fan, only got into it during NCT 127's Punch era last year. Even so, my wallet has hard some pretty hard hits since I was broke to begin with.
On New Year's Eve I bought Resonance Pt. 2 (shipping was ------ ) and then this year I bought WayV and SHINee comebacks.
I think I'm spending way too much way too soon but whatever. I can contemplate that in a few hundred years. ๐Ÿ˜

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
I'm like, a super new kpop fan, only got into it during NCT 127's Punch era last year. Even so, my wallet has hard some pretty hard hits since I was broke to begin with.
On New Year's Eve I bought Resonance Pt. 2 (shipping was ------ ) and then this year I bought WayV and SHINee comebacks.
I think I'm spending way too much way too soon but whatever. I can contemplate that in a few hundred years. ๐Ÿ˜
Welcome to the club hun

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author