SME's CEO Says Red Velvet Will Return Soon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
The CEO of SM Entertainment recently referred to Red Velvet.

On November 21, Lee Sung Soo spoke at the Comup 2020 ’event which was broadcast live on YouTube.

He then spoke about the controversy that Irene was recently involved in and spoke about the future of Red Velvet.

During the conference, he indeed began by saying: “With Red Velvet, there has been controversy recently. We sincerely apologize for this. "

Then he added, “Red Velvet will be back soon with a more mature image, so please support them and show them interest. "

Source: K-Gen
Some French Comments:
"I hope .. it would still be a hell of a loss, Red Velvet is a great band and it's a shame to end on two bad notes: the Irene scandal and the Wendy accident 🙏"

"That's it yeah ... We know the SM well ... As soon as a new group begins, the previous one goes into oblivion ... I hope this comeback will take place, and the fact that they will come back with it a more mature image particularly excites me ..."

"That's it yeah..."
"I'm just waiting for that, to support them. As long as I like the music. Otherwise, I can't wait to see what they will offer us."

"It's funny but really SM whenever there is a controversy, they react the same way, they act like nothing has happened, isn't that the best solution? When we ignore the haters, they end up chirping for nothing so ... 🤷🏻‍♀️ after of course we must provide mental and physical support to those affected"
0000702033_001_20201121173259055.jpg

Last edited:

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧