Silas' Room 🐺 (Support space)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
This is a place like Chan's room, you can tell me anything (appropriate). If you don't have anyone to tell it to then put it in the forms and I will add it anonymously to this thread, or, maybe you want other people to see who said it, then you can put it directly below. Don't forget that if it is about bad mental health please go to the mental health thread and if it is about having suicidal thoughts then tell someone, either me, or call a hotline, but remember I want you to be safe because I love you so very much

The Form: https://forms.gle/mzx9UR1jkwXaEHTF9

My name is Silas and I made this to hopefully help the people that need it. This isn't necessarily about mental health. It could be about how this person did this and it's getting on your nerves, or how your cousins can't come over and you're upset. Unlike the mental health thread, this is just a place where anything goes, as long as there's no racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, and no one is getting seriously made fun of/bullied.​