Signatures 101

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
creamy-sugar.png

creamy-sugar.png

Hey guys or welcome new users!
So basically imma teach you to make a signature
lets do it ig!
katerlin.png

Step one:
Probably the most easiest step... find an image that you want in your signature
Staff members (authors, mods, iShop managers etc) have an unlimited number of images they can have in their signatures
whereas, regular users can only have up to 3 images in their signatures.

Step two:
Once you found the image you want to put into your signature open the image in a new tab
this is important because if you just copy the image without opening in a new tab it wont work.

Step three:
Copy the URL from the recently opened new tab with your image.
You can copy the URL from an image without opening it in a new tab by right clicking the image and copying the image address.
But.... this is quite difficult to do on mobile devices (since normally there is no option to copy an image address when you press and hold on a photo) so opening the image in a new tab will still give you the image address as the URL

Step four:
Once you have copied the URL of your image from the new tab btw you are going to click the picture frame that is between the smiley face and chain
or to make it easier the shortcut its CTRL P

it should look like this once you have clicked or used the shortcut:
Finally... you can paste your URL and click insert or enter whatever you like to do and your image should show up in the signature box or whatever you call it.

Extra tips:
DO NOT copy or image straight into the signature text box thing bc it wont work
The same process is used for gifs aswel!

To change the size of your image just click the image and squares will show up to drag to your preferred size or...

if you want specific measurements for example: you want all your images to be the same size then click the symbol thats between the 4 horizontal lines and the bubble i. It should look like this once clicked:
and enter the values you want and bam you're done!

katerlin.png

If you wanna use lettering with your images you'll have to change the font to black because once you've saved it'll be grey instead of black even though it shows as black when you type or copy and paste fancy letters
to change the colour of a word click the droplet thats next to the Capital A

once clicked it should show this:
We all know what colour is black but for the people who do know its the colour thats above the white square

also!
DO NOT forget to save once finished!
or else you'll lose your progress and starting over sucks

thats basically it!
need extra help just ask below and someone can help

katerlin.png

katerlin.png

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I was thinking about making a guide for this lol. Hopefully now people will know how to make them and won’t have to ask as much. Also good guide! I didn’t even know about the measuring thing!

Last edited:

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
There's a way to bypass the 3 image per signature limit for a normal user, but this only works when the images are static & linked together. You can put all the images next to each other in a line (or any other way that causes no white to be showing) & then take a screenshot of all the images together, which creates a new image altogether. Now, it's saved to your computer, but there's not an actual link. Again, this only works if the images aren't gifs & are right next to each other.

In order to get a link to the new image made up of the images, you can post it in a convo or on a profile post (forgot if the profile post thing works or not) & then open the link that the posted screenshot produced. Now you have the link. Oh, and make sure you delete or edit the post or something afterwards if it was a profile post (if it theoretically works, I've definitely tested it, but I've forgotten the result).

I'm fairly sure it does work though, but don't take my word for it. It is a bit too specific & circumstantial, but it works, soooo yeah. Also, it's not really bypassing the 3 image per signature limit, because 3 of these types of images would still only work. So it's actually just an image limit increaser (?) of a sort, not an image limit bypasser.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Examples of ways I used this method in past signatures (I don't know if anyone noticed that I almost always do this):
screenshot-2023-05-08-7-24-10-am-png.89772
⬅ (My sig to my Bibi layout I just had)

screenshot-2022-12-31-5-23-19-pm-png.87528
⬅ (My sig to my iconic KPP layout)

screenshot-2023-04-07-12-30-15-pm-png.87143
⬅ (My infamous Red & Black ZMC sig)

screenshot-2023-04-03-8-31-09-am-png.90682
⬅ (My infamous White & Black ZMC sig)

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
There's a way to bypass the 3 image per signature limit for a normal user, but this only works when the images are static & linked together. You can put all the images next to each other in a line (or any other way that causes no white to be showing) & then take a screenshot of all the images together, which creates a new image altogether. Now, it's saved to your computer, but there's not an actual link. Again, this only works if the images aren't gifs & are right next to each other.

In order to get a link to the new image made up of the images, you can post it in a convo or on a profile post (forgot if the profile post thing works or not) & then open the link that the posted screenshot produced. Now you have the link. Oh, and make sure you delete or edit the post or something afterwards if it was a profile post (if it theoretically works, I've definitely tested it, but I've forgotten the result).

I'm fairly sure it does work though, but don't take my word for it. It is a bit too specific & circumstantial, but it works, soooo yeah. Also, it's not really bypassing the 3 image per signature limit, because 3 of these types of images would still only work. So it's actually just an image limit increaser (?) of a sort, not an image limit bypasser.
I usually put together the images in google slides, take a screenshot, and then post it privately on my Tumblr. Not everyone will be able to see it, but the majority will.
This also guarantees that the images all stay on one line. Instead of one being pushed below cause they're too big. So even if the pics are the same size in the screenshot, they will stay in the same line.